Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have all channels gone down?

What do you mean by using old methods
If you are referring to old images then can you be more specific as to which one works for which one

Thanks in advance
because of forum rules about keys i not able to post working keys,thats the only way you can get reciever to work for example starview eurovox ddigital envision.not dm recievers or clones m8.

to all members that can see key menus on recievers in other areas all you do is look at key in log that has changed and insert letter or number,the key is only one digit out usually found in last 6 digits.Thats all i did in twest land took me 5 mins to find regards. tw =01::: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

to all members that can see key menus on recievers in other areas all you do is look at key in log that has changed and insert letter or number,the key is only one digit out usually found in last 6 digits.Thats all i did in twest land took me 5 mins to find regards.

How did you know which byte to change?

Is it the same as the last 'fix' ?

i looked at the last 8 digits and change them one at a time and saved.did this till channels opened.pity members cannot pm i can help in twxxxxst area.

Kryptview and dreambox down in ex C&W ....at a guess they've probably changed the keyroll method again

i have a dreambox 500c in the west of scot. all channels gone , a few friends too ranging from eurovox and also pace box.

isn't much point posting comments saying my box has gone down. It's pretty clear it's nation wide what has happened by now.

something wierds just happened to my box

all of a sudden i cant watch anything other fta

is it just me or is anyone else having the same problem
ex tw by the way

(ps this is a joke im not that incompetent)

(ps this is a joke im not that incompetent) lol

I have tried all the old methods on my tit2 but no joy so back to the drawing board!

everyone is in the same boat untill someone fixes the problem, takes time but the guys on DW know what they are doing.

This place is going to get flooded for a week now i bet.

everyone is in the same boat untill someone fixes the problem, takes time but the guys on DW know what they are doing.

This place is going to get flooded for a week now i bet.

yes, its gonna get full of people that have been members for over 3 years and haven't managed to even clock up 100 posts :Clap:

Back