Hate fookin Doctors!!!!

Sorry mate I didn't now! I hope you and your family can get through this mate!
dont think bad about it m8
all i wanted to do was to point out to u doctors have a very hard job i for one couldnt do it
how would any of us like going to tell a mum or dad that there baby isnt going to live
or they may be having to lose a young child

and i do feel for u
pain is a twat
i have suffered with it most of my life with back problems u do learn to live with it
i wasnt getting at u personally
just defending the doctors

Am really sorry to hear that David ,,have they got it early?
i dont know m8 i am waiting for a fast track appointment to go see the chest clinic and i can only imagine they will look at the scans and deside wheter to do a biopsy
or if there is anything they can do
i am just praying there is

i have to stay to watch us (liverpool) win the league

and dont fookin say that will be a long time lol

i dont know m8 i am waiting for a fast track appointment to go see the chest clinic and i can only imagine they will look at the scans and deside wheter to do a biopsy

Kind of puts things in perspective i.e. sometimes we worry about simple things that do not need worrying about... Hope all goes well for you m8 - will pray for you too.

Am totally stunned David and il have everything crossed for you mate.
A know its easy for us to all say but try and keep the chin up fella and please let us all know how you get on.
The whole of DW is rooting for you..:Clap:

Jeez David thats a shocker m8.
I read that 3 times and was still thinking nah thats not what that says.

I really do wish you and your family all the best and hope you get get through this OK m8.

Just read this david and was also stunned to hear of your news.

Every one would be here for you and help out in any way we can even if its to cheer you up or what ever.

Head up and fight it head on and beat it.

YNWL

i don't know you personally so wouldn't pressume to call you mate but my heart goes out to you and your family and you get my best wishes - atleast they know about it, treatment can start and you can get on with getting better.

Wow, what a shocker. I hope everything goes well for you David.

goodluck to you and all your family david. We are all here for you.If you need someone to talk to m8 just ask.

Back