has any one tried this

Is this the bees knees or what !!!! brilliant,just need to be able to save it on pc hd now then it will be double bees knees. lol

make sure you install the bundle version from bitcontrol site, this has all the encoders and decoders, so ur sound should work, any1 tried the quad yet, let me know if you have

can you watch a different channel to the current one on the dbox2? so watch channel 34 on laptop and watch 66 on tv through the dbox.?

unfortunatly you cant, this is beacause ur DBOX can only display one channel at a time. you'll probably need 2 dbox's to perform that task

tried the quad, get the picture fine,
but once i start it to record it locks up on me :(

any ideas anyone ???

Fantastic works great sound aswell, I have tried everythig to stream from dbox to pc and never got it to work untill now.

Thanks this is brill

Cheers

Fermec

can some one help me to get it to work ,have downloaded the software from the bitcontrol site not sure what to do next ? when I try to run the dbox 2 receiver test link I get a black sceeen on the windows media player What have I done or not done to get it to work Please
Would be great to get it working as this would be just the thing for the wife who long term sick, and would be able to watch some thing better than BBC1,2 and ITV on the tele
thanks
she could use the laptop

you need to right click on the icon and change the ip to the one of YOUR box, save and that should work.....

Thanks for this it's worked a treat !

cheers

make sure the url is same as this....

bcmsdb://192.168.0.24/

adjust the numbers to suit your dbox2

checked that its the same as box bcmsdb://192.168.0.24/ still says playing BUT black screen

what about that trex program you downloaded and tried that yet ?

i used another proggy and had the same results....black screen, before i donwloaded that

Firstly try pinging ur dbox, to check if theres nothing wrong with connection. make sure all ur IP addresses are right and subnet. if everything looks ok, try restarting ur DBOX and wait a couple of minutes b4 u run bitctrl. dont worry u'll get it working, had same problem

dibbers downloaded trex and run it, not sure how it works?

a1nads
do I use dbox 2 test link or digital tv test link ,I have tryed the two same thing says loading then running BUT black screen and no sound ?
thanks

your just after the trex ddl files they install when you install the program, no need to run it......

kniner said:
dibbers downloaded trex and run it, not sure how it works?
a1nads
do I use dbox 2 test link or digital tv test link ,I have tryed the two same thing says loading then running BUT black screen and no sound ?
thanks
Use this link for a tut I wrote.

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61485

If you can, tell us the ip & subnet of your dbox and the ip and subnet of your network card.

Thanks chaps for all the help you are a great lot!! I have now got a Picture,just one small thing I get a box come up on the screen in windows media player that says
" at least one of the pins involed inthe operation is already connected" whats that mean anyone
Thanks for the help! the wife is now well please she can watch all the extra channels when in bed

has any1 tried the quad recorder yet, i'm having problems recording

Back