has any one tried this

The_RaVeN said:
anyone that wishes to share their serial,
please feel free to PM me with said infomation ;)
(only for educational purposes likes) :)
Respect

Me too.

Thanks!

For all those who want the serial num, I'll know this side of the weekend whether it works or not, I'll have had it over 30 days.

A1Nads used it (after it kicked him off) and it wouldn't work. Mine seems to be ok for now.

Besides, its 2 files you need, not just a number. I'll post them up by Friday when I know they'll work.

hows about more info on where to put the files on the dox etc. or will it be self explanatory like everything else to do with the dox seems to be.

Ardandy said:
For all those who want the serial num, I'll know this side of the weekend whether it works or not, I'll have had it over 30 days.
A1Nads used it (after it kicked him off) and it wouldn't work. Mine seems to be ok for now.
Besides, its 2 files you need, not just a number. I'll post them up by Friday when I know they'll work.

Mate just put the clock forward on your pc and see if the crack stil works.

do you still get the text 'demo' written on the screen when you'ew viewing?

any1 find when changing channels using the webinterface the stream stops and u have to restart?

google for.. bitcontrol hacked

then choose 1st link returned by google and D/L it from there..

Open up the rar file and copy the 2 files in the crack dir into..
C:\Program Files\Common Files\BitCtrl\Licenses

HTH

I have to restart the bitctrl when changing channel. Don't forget it was written for the dreambox, not dbox.

All you have to do is install the software (see previous link further back on thread) then change the link on the desktop to the IP of the DBox. Make sure the subnet of your network card is the same as the dbox's, or just change the dbox's subnet, otherwise it wont work.

To change channel etc just go into Internet Explorer and type the IP of the dbox in the address bar.

That crack is the same I've used and seems fine, yet a1nads tried it (only after the eval period ran out) and he said it didn't work.

Ardandy said:
I have to restart the bitctrl when changing channel. Don't forget it was written for the dreambox, not dbox.
All you have to do is install the software (see previous link further back on thread) then change the link on the desktop to the IP of the DBox. Make sure the subnet of your network card is the same as the dbox's, or just change the dbox's subnet, otherwise it wont work.
To change channel etc just go into Internet Explorer and type the IP of the dbox in the address bar.
That crack is the same I've used and seems fine, yet a1nads tried it (only after the eval period ran out) and he said it didn't work.

Yeh i thought that may have been the case. Its quite a nifty little app. Tv on ma wirless laptop ya

It means all you need is a PC or laptop and a wireless network to have TV in any room without the need of running a cable through the house or an aerial!

thanks fot the serial info ;)

anyone sussed out how to record the stream to PC hard drive yet ???

i've change setting in registry with "regedit" utility but still dont seem to save it anywhere on the hard drive :(

so any tips info would be mucho appriciated.

TIA

Respect

The demo works great wirelessly onto my laptop.

Cant get the crack to download from that site mind you - I'll need to keep trying.

There mustve been some sort of problem wiuth the site as i went back half an hour later and got it right away.

Anyway thanks for the heads up.

hi everyone, nice to know people are trying out the software.. like i said b4 its wicked. hopefully you should be able to record the stream by using bitcontrols latest software quad recorder, not tried it yet. oh yeah.. tried that crack, doesnt work

It works for me, but I dont get any sound.

Do I need a particular sound codec? Ive tried installing many codecs.

Back