Happy Brexit Morning to all

If your urine is too cold, try watching this piss-boiler:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

TC needs a solid booting.

Here's the original. I sincerely hope Terry Christian dies horribly, soon.

Sanctimonious gobshite.

I’ll do anything to get on TV even look like a twat if helps.

Next door neighbour decides to set fireworks off at 11. If I see that coont today I will stick his rocket up his fooking arse and light it. 😠

Here's the original. I sincerely hope Terry Christian dies horribly, soon.

Sanctimonious gobshite.
Only got half way through, couldn't listen to the twat any longer :mad:

I’ll do anything to get on TV even look like a twat if helps.

"I'll take Terry Christian's skin off with a Sandvik Rasp - I'll do anything to get on telly, me :)".

Loved this part, "Globalism against Populism. You may loathe Populism but I'll tell you a funny thing, it's becoming very popular".

Hated the part where the Irish bint expressed her disgust at Nigel's use of the word hate. She said it shouldn't be used against anyone,any nation or any people.
He actually said he loved Europe but hated the European Union.

The remainer media made it look as though she scored a victory by ordering them to put their flags away. From what I seen they completely ignored her.

boris will be happy him and his pals no longer need to declare their offshore money brexitwinners

Terry Christian, is an extremely opinionated northerner. He's paid to be controversial, always was. The Word - Where he started his career was the original reality tv tv.

If your urine is too cold, try watching this piss-boiler:

TC needs a solid booting.

The guy presenting the video seems an intelligent block but why is he calling somebody from Manchester a Scouse bitch.
Made himself look a bit of a twat also imo.
I know it’s only a minor detail but still.

The guy presenting the video seems an intelligent block but why is he calling somebody from Manchester a Scouse bitch.
Made himself look a bit of a twat also imo.
I know it’s only a minor detail but still.

It's in the comments :). He got hammered for it.

It's unusual for Sargon to get something wrong (TC being a Manc), but he does produce a couple of videos a day, or something like that.

Terry who ? :) what does he doing for a living and who actually pays him a wage.
I'm always fascinated were 5 minute TV celebs end up. Like the big boned chick who won X Factor or that guy who won the first big brother the joiner.
But Terry thingy me bob, would you employ him. I liked the bit were he said "A friend told me to remove the tweet"
A lie, he can't possibly have one friend.

And worse, a remainer who's an Utd fan !, f##k me, can you imagine meeting him in the boozer ?, you'd top yourself.

Last edited:
Will this change anything? What are your expectations? I'm from Poland and I'm curious: D

Back