half price sky deal

well guys thats all the vouchers gone, hope the ones that got them enjoy half price sky!! and sorry to the ones that didnt manage to get one this time tried to do it as fair as possible. should have more in a few months!! cheers guys :)

Sorry, just emptied it mate, didn't realise I can only have 1 message in there

nice first post mate!!
although i appreciate what you have done for a few members on here by giving them half price sky, you have no right to take the piss out of them for there 1st post, when in 5 years you have only made 110 posts, hardly member of the year, just saying!

although i appreciate what you have done for a few members on here by giving them half price sky, you have no right to take the piss out of them for there 1st post, when in 5 years you have only made 110 posts, hardly member of the year, just saying!
at which point was i taking the piss? the member has cleary joined so he can ask for a voucher, then never posted on any other thread, and yes i have been a member for a few years now with only 110 posts and i didnt think this was a problem and would restrict what i can say!

Thanks Wallace176, its very nice of you to offer the DW peeps half price sky!!!.

anymore half price codes going was on Sly about 2 years ago, so I guess now I would be a new customer.

Id love a code as well, as been with them for 2 years an only offer to keep me was half price phone and net for 6 months ! lol I dont want their pants phone and net

Gonna sign up in wifes name :)

Back