half price sky deal

thanks to Wallace176.. all booked for Saturday

I read here that Anytime+ is available even on VM BB - is this correct ?

thanks to Wallace176.. all booked for Saturday

I read here that Anytime+ is available even on VM BB - is this correct ?

yeh mate correct mines is hooked upto 50meg virgin broadband at the moment, fast!!!

to get anytime+ do i just need to plug my box into the router............

No I think you need to order Anytime+ from sky first then connect it to your router.

A big Thanks to Wallace for the code, all booked for next friday.

Thanks again.

Calisto

Hey on the off chance if any come up soon please give me a shout - I really wanna stay with virgin BB but don't mind trying out sky this year if I can get a code - No problems if you can't, and well done to wallace for being a genuine dude for dishing out all his codes - a leg

Huge Thanks Wallace, you actually had to do a little more on your side to do this for other people so I am totally thankful and of course will try to bestow some niceties on the next person - leg of the end variety

Hey.. are there any more vouchers left?
It will be great if there are as I am looking to join sky as i recently just got on the property ladder (lil bit skint)!!!
I am amazed by how many people have received them already.
This is incredible with so much saving.....

thanks for trying in advance

Hi, would also be extremely grateful if a little voucher floated my way...
Cheers ;)

Hi Guys

If anyone has a half price friends and family deal around i would be very grateful if you would offer it to me. I am sure i could trade something for it.

Hi Guys

If anyone has a half price friends and family deal around i would be very grateful if you would offer it to me. I am sure i could trade something for it.

welcome to the site m8

hi guys, also looking for code, anyone got one, willing to pay for it, thanks

Back