sky promotion code

Re: sky promotioncode

Sky offer: Available to new Sky customers only. You must not have been a Sky customer for at least 12 months. Get Sky TV and Box Sets with the Family Bundle, Sky Sports and Sky Movies packs , Sky Go Extra and Unlimited Sky Broadband or Sky Fibre (capped at 25GB monthly user allowance) for £17.25 plus line rental a month for 12 months, standard price (currently £85.75 ) plus line rental thereafter. Or select Sky Fibre Unlimited for £27.25 a month plus line rental for 12 months, standard price (currently £95.75) plus line rental thereafter. Offer not available with any other offer. £30 activation fee for Sky Fibre/Fibre Unlimited. £10 set up fee for Sky TV. 12 month min contract for Sky TV, Broadband Unlimited and Talk . 18 month minimum contract for Sky Fibre/Fibre Unlimited and Sky Talk (only when taking Fibre) & further terms apply. If you choose to add Sky Multiscreen, Sky Go Extra is inclusive. Sky Go Extra: register up to 4 compatible devices. You must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s). Prices for Direct Debit only. Prices may rise during your contract.Limited time offer. Subject to status.

Is there an offer just for TV? Already got VM broadband

Well sky have just put by bill up today £24.00 a month today without telling me. I was on a rolling contract with 50% off and it was not set for 12 months but it looks like after 12 months they have reset it back to full price without informing me. I've got linux box so have access to all channels but otherhalf likes their box and the kid likes skygo. So either need to negotiate with them for a new deal or I am going to have to leave them. Unless anyone has any alternatives.

Back