half price sky deal

how long before an x-customer can rejoin on a special deal as a new customer

cancelled my sky 18 months ago and wife took it out under her name with half price, now its gone to full price so want to get cost down.
try cancelling nicely by saying something like the cost is too much at full price.
love the service but simply can not afford to pay full price.
you need to speak to cancellations
the first port of call will be cust service,just tell them to put you through to cancellations.
normally works twice and then you will be in my predicament m8.

my contract is up next month, if i just ring up are they likely to offer anything. I was a brand brand new customer, have seen out my first 12 months but would like sports and HD really but naturally dont want to pay anymore then I do already.

And, does the 1/2 apply to the whole package or is it just the TV part i.e. if I have unlimited web and eve/weekend calls will they to be half price?

my contract is up next month, if i just ring up are they likely to offer anything. I was a brand brand new customer, have seen out my first 12 months but would like sports and HD really but naturally dont want to pay anymore then I do already.

And, does the 1/2 apply to the whole package or is it just the TV part i.e. if I have unlimited web and eve/weekend calls will they to be half price?

got a phone call from sky feedback dept this afternoon.
i filled in a survey online they sent me as to why i was cancelling my sub.
all i indicated was that it was purely financial and i was happy with everything else.
i was offered everything except movies and hd pack (which i did not want) for 12 months @ £22 p.m (i can not find the exact price)
i think that is good value for money.
the mrs got a little nervous with the termination date of 1/11/11 kept on saying phone them up and pay them the full price
happy days.

Can someone PM me with a 50% off discount code? I will happily give a little donation via PayPal for your time :) !

How often do these codes come up? My dad is getting sky in but he would hold out if a sky code came up.

They still haven't rang back with a half price deal, if any codes come up let me know.Thanks

I've just moved house, had sky installed on their "move home" service. BT been this morning to sort the phone line, will wait for phone and internet to activate then I'll be giving them a ring. Everything but HD and movies for £22 I'll take. Can then quidco upgrade to HD and get the £100 cashback or whatever it is these days for new HD subs.

Although, knowing my luck I'll just get cut off and that will be that. Shame no codes around, quidco seems the best upgrade option but ive already got unlimited internet which is a nuisance.

Phoned sky this morning as my contract was running out, already had a discount on it from last year, on the basic i signed up for year contract. Started off with some brown noseing lol, how much i love sky and the programs and how HD is amazing, also that i decided to upgrade my sub to sky world, eariler in the year as got a 3D tele, so wanted to sample what it was like and have enjoyed watching stuff in 3D with the family. Then stated how things have slowly became alot tighter with money and my wife lost her job, which isn't a lie. So got to try and find the right deal, as my wages aren't going up, everythink else seems to be rising, so have to make cut backs and just couldn't afford £63.25 a month, as thats what my new monthly charge would be.
I said i had some offers from virgin and even tho they don't offer the same packages and HD channels it would be cheaper and it's about finding the right deal. At that point was asked if i was interested in the sky phone/boardband side as a deal might be worked out. in which i said, wouldn't be able to have Sky boardband as i was cancelling my phoneline as it hardly gets used, everyone has mobiles and would save myself another £12 a month.
got asked to wait for a bit, then the woman came back and said, if i was willing to go on another year contract then could do a deal for £42 a month for everythink i was already on. As the woman said, they understand the issues people are having at the moment with the current financal situaltion etc and like to go that extra mile to make our sky customers happy. So im happy with that price for another year, as saving £21 a month and get to enjoy lovely 3D as well. I can also downgrade my package, if i wanted to lose the movies and still have an discount on account but would lose the 3D side.
So over the course of the year works out a 35% discount, which is just my limit, as got VM internet on top of that.
So it's worth a try with people, i think alot of the time it's pure luck with who you speak with when it comes to offers. As last year it took 3 times before someone would play ball. I did get the feeling from the Sky girl, they are a bit worried about people leaving, but that might of just been an offer to keep me on "sky world" to make their numbers look better.

Hi all,
does any one have any codes? would be very gratefull if someone could help thanks

hi everyone, i have about 4 half price vouchers again, but to make it fair ill be posting over the next couple days saying voucher for grabs the next person to comment after that will get voucher then ill do same with the other 3, so if your after a voucher keep watching this thread. cheers guys.

hi everyone, i have about 4 half price vouchers again, but to make it fair ill be posting over the next couple days saying voucher for grabs the next person to comment after that will get voucher then ill do same with the other 3, so if your after a voucher keep watching this thread. cheers guys.

PM sent mate, How very nice of you to offer this again. Thank you

Back