half price sky deal

Hey, im tired of Virgin trying to fob me off with overpriced broadband, do you have any codes as my girlfriend would be so happy if we could afford sky movies and id have an easier life

Thanks

P

Any chance of one more for my caravan I would be in my fcuking glory for the football starting :proud: living it large away from the misses :proud:

hi chaps!

Not been on here for ages and I can't stand vermin any longer!

Heard about these codes for SKY; any going spare?

pm sent m8,
thats my last one if I get ny more I will let you all know

Oh yes your a god send loving this, I rent my caravan out though so I need a block on people being able to order box office events I hope they can sort it out :proud:

SORTED got it booked in for saturday 18th thing is I had to get it booked in at my sisters house as the caravan has no phone line so I have to wait till its installed then take the box down the caravan suppose I will have to take it home everyother week and attach it to the phone line for a update.

My sisters not botherd shes scoring for free dish installed so I will dontate my TM600 to her happy days worked out fine cheers sempi :proud:

lovely bunch of coconuts :banana:

SORTED got it booked in for saturday 18th thing is I had to get it booked in at my sisters house as the caravan has no phone line so I have to wait till its installed then take the box down the caravan suppose I will have to take it home everyother week and attach it to the phone line for a update.

My sisters not botherd shes scoring for free dish installed so I will dontate my TM600 to her happy days worked out fine cheers sempi :proud:

lovely bunch of coconuts :banana:

i dont know about about connecting it to a phone line every other week.... my box has never been connected to a phone line since its been installed.. and its been 18 monthes now... so i wouldnt worry if i was you mate...

i dont know about about connecting it to a phone line every other week.... my box has never been connected to a phone line since its been installed.. and its been 18 monthes now... so i wouldnt worry if i was you mate...
same here mate, ya dont need to, when mine got installed they didnt even plug it into the phoneline, so like ratts says its nothing to worry about, only time they require it is when you have mulitroom boxes, they have to be connected!

as BIG-HOL says only needed if you got multirooom.. and remember jooooles ring up after your 12 month deal is over and get another 6 months at the same price ;)

I beta jump on ebay and get a new 8way LNB hope I get another white card aswell but that might be to much luck lol

Back