Ring Tones Hacked 5800

mohammed_khan786

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys just thought i'd offer back some help.

i recently hacked my 5800 did it quite simply n the hardest part was getting the original file signed. just thought i'd let you all know that it works fine and if anyone needs help please let me know I'll b happy to help.

for those that don;e know the hack enables you to install any software on your 5800 without checkin for certificate's etc.

Hope to help you all soon :-D

Funny that I just got a 5800 at the weekend, any helpful hints/tips appreciated.
Cheers HH.

first thing check out mobile9 and google other 5800 application sites to find out what apps you can get.

i say this because some of the apps don't require your phone to be hacked and while it doesn't affect the phone (as far as i know) i would advise you only do it if you need to. mostly to save you time and hassle lol

Just type ipmart into Google. Only mobile site you'll ever need :Cheers:

yh ipmart is good too, like i say check em all out there was a thread posted a while ago which had a few good download sites in it. the point is if you decide you are going to use these applications then i'll try and put together a guide for you. =D

yeah garmin is well useful, i use it all the time now although it doesn't require your phone to be hacked.

ive put together a folder with all the files you need to hack your 5800 with a small guide i just put together not sure if i can post it yet, but if you want it pm me and i'll send you a link

hi can u send me a pm with a link 4 garmen xt the ones ive looked at one of the links is not available also is there a simple tut u cud giv ty. help wud be appreciated.

Just for info.
Updated the firmware on my 5800 to v40.0.005. Was a wee bit troublesome using the apps (needed OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v 5 & JAFSetup_1.98.62 to change the product code of my phone to allow the update) on Windows 7 - had to use XP compatibility mode & run as admin - but the update is well worth the trouble. Phone runs a lot quicker now & kinetic scrolling in Contacts is fantastic.
Nokia 5800 F/W update to v40.0.005 highly recommended IMHO, go for it :Clap:
HH.

nice one, not had time to have a good look yet but sure i'll get a chance at work later

Just for info.
Updated the firmware on my 5800 to v40.0.005. Was a wee bit troublesome using the apps (needed OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v 5 & JAFSetup_1.98.62 to change the product code of my phone to allow the update) on Windows 7 - had to use XP compatibility mode & run as admin - but the update is well worth the trouble. Phone runs a lot quicker now & kinetic scrolling in Contacts is fantastic.
HH.

hey sounds like this is sumthin i could do with, sounds a bit complex tho could you give us a little more info as to what you did?

hey sounds like this is sumthin i could do with, sounds a bit complex tho could you give us a little more info as to what you did?

Courtesy of Logan over at nokiausers.net (but I believe it may have originally came from symbian-freak.com). Absolutely not my work & do at your own risk..........
Do the following but make sure u have the latest Nokia PC Suite installed as this has the 5800 usb drivers...

1. Download JAF 1.98.62.exe
http://support.phone-tools.cn/files/...up_1.98.62.exe don't think this link worked for me - HH

OR

4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

2. Download JAF PKEY Emulator v5.0
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

3. Install JAF 1.98.62

4. Extract JAF PKEY Emulator v5.0 to desktop

5. connect ur Nokia 5800 and select PC Suite mode on your Nokia 5800.

6. Now run JAF PKEY v5.0 and click on the GO button. It will come up with error: box driver not installed --> so click ok and now JAF v1.98 will run.

7. select BB5 tab --> tick Prod. Manager --> then click the service button --> click the Read Values button.

8. Now u can enter ur product code and press the Write Values button and boooom it all done.

As I said if you've got Windows 7 there may be compatibility issues but if you change the properties of the files to always 'Run as Administrator' & run in XP Compatibility mode hopefully it will work.
Good luck,
HH.

Oh if you need to change your product code to get the opportunity to update these should work (Also from nokiausers, not my work)
0573730: British Isles Black
0559346: British Isles BLUE
0586573: British Isles Navi
0552438: British Isles RED

neither of the first two links are working for me?
i managed to get nsu workin on windows 7 compatibility mode, but it only updated to 31.01
want to give this product code change a go

neither of the first two links are working for me?
i managed to get nsu workin on windows 7 compatibility mode, but it only updated to 31.01
want to give this product code change a go

Hopefully this RS link will be ok
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Note, think you said earlier your 5800 was hacked for loading apps, saw something that said you may lose this capability if you upgrade & you may have to re-hack it. As I said, do at your own risk.
Again, good luck,
HH.

cheers guys managed to get it from a torrent site.

well worth doin the update in my opinion.

one thing to note: norton detected the jaf emulator as a virus not sure why but i had to deactivate the antivirus to even extract it.

thanks for ur help guys :-D

Hey Mohammed,

Im getting one of these phones on my upgrade in a week or so, dont suppose you had any luck putting together that guide for the hack, so I can use it together with happyh's? And if its as easy to follow as that I'll be happy too!!

i did post it in this forum sumwer but ive sent u a pm with a link to it

hope u get it dun ok
just so u know there is a new hack out which essentially is just a new version of the helloox program, just use that instead of the one in my set of files, i dont have it yet mine is still running fine but if you want the latest one its out there in cyberspace :)

Hey Mohammed,

Im getting one of these phones on my upgrade in a week or so, dont suppose you had any luck putting together that guide for the hack, so I can use it together with happyh's? And if its as easy to follow as that I'll be happy too!!

Just in case. If you're going to upgrade the firmware & hack it, I'd suggest you upgrade 1st as you'll probably have to re-hack it if you do the hack first.
Good luck with it.
HH.

Just for info.
HH.

Update available now to V50.0.05, seems to be a few improvements there (kinetic scrolling everywhere & music player much improved). Looks really good so far.
HH.

Back