HACK **** Nagra 3 keys ****

BORING AS FCUK Im more pissshed of with these stupid N3 threads then I am at my new name and avatar.

I drove to work this morning behind a van advertising a Key Cutting service,,, Sorry everbody but I lost him driving through Birmingham......

5117 views most ive seen for a while and not bad for a laugh hehe lets see if the views hit over 10k c'mon guys keep it alive as we all need some sort of entertainment when the cable goes off :proud:

A Skeketon key would be nice... ? lol

SkeletonKeyP.jpg

what about the ways around it !! or cant we talk about it on ere .

you're hopes are too high mate. Its not going to happen. just accept that fact. stop trying to think "oh it might get cracked".

There isnt 1. and there wont be 1 for a very long time !!!!! Do you think vermin are going to spend wotever on n3 without making sure its not like fortknox this time around ????

so how do u think they have got round it on sky ? belive me there is some very clever people out there ,& all it takes is abit os SW! & some testing .!& there will b a way around it my friend ...who said anything about A HACK ! if u do a search u might find something, but as its (n3) not fully out in the uk.its not been tested yet, only on 1 box as i know! & the resutls looked good

so how do u think they have got round it on sky ? belive me there is some very clever people out there ,& all it takes is abit os SW! & some testing .!& there will b a way around it my friend ...who said anything about A HACK ! if u do a search u might find something, but as its (n3) not fully out in the uk.its not been tested yet, only on 1 box as i know! & the resutls looked good

Are you drunk fella?

if by any means u mean c.s ..then maybe but not yet.. the point u seem to be missing is n3 has so many different veriants "spelt wrong i think"if there is a way in they will plug it straight away m8...as soon as its in the public domain And us litle ppl cant afford to keep it that way..you realy need to let it go m8 ...stress is a killer lol.The only way me and u r ever going to get going to get free tv is stand out side a shop window and watch wot they have on it ...At least for the forseable* future... not having a pop m8 but u just seem to be panicking over this n3...as the saying goes all good things come to an end ..

thats the best laugh in a long time lol hahahahahaha

panicking ??? who said that ? not me !! im not rearly bothered! & yep u was having a go ...buy eh ! this is only a joke thread so ......dont belive anything on this topic .....

If you want some serious discussion, I suggest you start a new thread on cable c/s development. Think this joke thread will just keep rolling on.

another few seconds of my life that was wasted on one of your threads jimmyQ

GG

ofc ppl are going to view the post as we are not all cynical closed minded users. but hey what ever keeps you happy dude

another few seconds of my life that was wasted on one of your threads jimmyQ

GG

ofc ppl are going to view the post as we are not all cynical closed minded users. but hey what ever keeps you happy dude

well you must be clueless as the rest of my threads have been very informative :proud:

Back