Guitar Hero Guitar Replacement

king000000 = Retard. Everyone on this forum now thinks you are a complete pri*k, well done.

he is obviously doing it on purpose and doesnt give a fook what we think m8.

Looking at his post count and the amount of time he has been a member here he obviously only comes when he wants somthing.

why should i or anyone else get banned for getting a few extra ones? anyways taking last post down was taking the piss. To help guys get more remember to change digits in the serial number you use or they dont send anything took 2 weeks b4 i even got 1 never expected a shite load of them to come ! lol i airnt ordering any more of these

your just a tramp been on state benefits all your life..in a fucked up council house in newton heath.. arent you??

bet you aint washed in months.. can picture you now lol

He's got at least 7 ... im sorry but this takes the FUCKING PISS.

sorry its call HEAD Entertainment just GOOGLE it to find one near u: multi :

Cheers mate.. but cannot find nothing on HEAD entertainment.. only brings up wiki and news links regarding them buying stores and what not..

Fooken leech, there's always one that spoils it for everyone :(

Just because you edit it doesnt mean we cant see it.

sheesh not happy with a free guitar hero set which would have cost him £125+ he needs to get a shit load to make free money by selling them on.

Some people words just can not describe :(

why should i or anyone else get banned for getting a few extra ones? anyways taking last post down was taking the piss.
you aint getting a few extra one free your taking the piss 8 in the pic wot i could count and thats only wot i /we could see fookin retard
taking the post down dont stop you personaly from takin the piss
there are members who have legit ones and can get them replaced coz of arsehole like you
and will make members think about posting anything like this again

Last edited:
why should i or anyone else get banned for getting a few extra ones? anyways taking last post down was taking the piss. To help guys get more remember to change digits in the serial number you use or they dont send anything took 2 weeks b4 i even got 1 never expected a shite load of them to come ! lol i airnt ordering any more of these

You are a liar and a cheat mate. You say you didn't expect a shit load to come? Then what the hell is this:
just got my 5th Drum kit today getting 1 every 2 days seems to work well! :)

Most people on this thread are taking advantage of a loophole, but you are completely taking the piss.

First of I would like to thank the original poster for posting this. As Im the proud owner of a ps3 guitar and drum set and I the misses and daughter are having fun.

Secondly this quote,

just got my 5th Drum kit today getting 1 every 2 days seems to work well!

To be honest thats taking the piss. I would accept a full set for your self or even if you got a few for ya mates. But even to admit your gona sell it on Ebay on the site that had actualy helped you to get them in the first place! Is just plain stupid.

Now ive only been here for a short time but already I know that this is just wrong and to be honest i would be very suprised if you dont get a ban from the freebee section if not the site.
Cause to be honest if you did that on my site you'll be gone. Even if you had been a member for 4 years or 5 mins.

Now my mini rants over.

Thankyou all the honest peeps who didnt take the piss so my ikkle one can be a drummer and the misses is not nagging at me ( woohoo )

And I hope one day I to will find a loophole for you guys to enjoy.

all the best

Deus

Back