Guitar Hero Guitar Replacement

Which part do you need to order to get the whole drum kit ??

Xbox 360 World Tour Drum Pedal
Xbox 360 World Tour Drum Main Pads
Xbox 360 World Tour Cymbal (Yellow)
Xbox 360 World Tour Cymbal (Orange)
Guitar Hero World Tour Drum Stand

???

Which part do you need to order to get the whole drum kit ??

Xbox 360 World Tour Drum Pedal
Xbox 360 World Tour Drum Main Pads
Xbox 360 World Tour Cymbal (Yellow)
Xbox 360 World Tour Cymbal (Orange)
Guitar Hero World Tour Drum Stand

???

the Xbox 360 World Tour Drum Main Pads mate
i just got mine today "MINT"

did you guys get everything in the drumset?..... i recieved mine today only had a quick look and it jus looked like the base, stand and foot pedal..... didnt notice the two symballs?..... this is for ps3 btw..... ordered mon recived today!

I have also got the full drum kit

now how come the company that does these replacement havent discovered this so called flaws

I mean somone must have sat their and wondered how come we are getting so many requests for faulty items

suspect someone may get the sack for this.

i got delivery of a full drum kit with mic included yesterday
i cant play it worth a fk though

got the whole band thing now

if you've done the guitar allready use a different name for the drums

i used the same name i used for the guitar when ordering the drums a few weeks ago, then i tried again with the misses name and they came a couple of days later :)

used a serial here for the guitar, used the same one for the drums lol :err:
these guys must think they have made the most fault ridden products in history :Laugh:

Had a Wii guitar come through 3-4 days ago and the drum kit and mic today. Many thanks to original poster.

i tried cant do the no ser part so guess they know now ?

I ordered all of the individual bits for the Wii drum kit on Weds, hope it turns up!! Guitar and Mic came quite quickly :) Anyone had any success with the Wii Drums coming or is it just the 360?!

I ordered all of the individual bits for the Wii drum kit on Weds, hope it turns up!! Guitar and Mic came quite quickly :) Anyone had any success with the Wii Drums coming or is it just the 360?!

I ordered just the main drum pad part and the whole kit with a mic has been delivered.

Anyone have a serial for the drums please? i cant get any to be accepted.

:edit nm sorted it :)

Last edited:
Back