Guitar Hero Guitar Replacement

this has a glitch.. if you choose Nintendo Wii World Tour Wireless Guitar from the menu then any of the reason its broke,, once you get to the serial ,, leave it blank and click next.. it should give you your details to fill in. click next. wham bam thank you mam. ur guitar is on its way

I did this a few weeks ago, my brand new Xbox360 World Tour guitar arrived a day or 2 later :)

this has a glitch.. if you choose Nintendo Wii World Tour Wireless Guitar from the menu then any of the reason its broke,, once you get to the serial ,, leave it blank and click next.. it should give you your details to fill in. click next. wham bam thank you mam. ur guitar is on its way

yeah done this. no serial needed

going to try whats to lose?????

thanks mate. i just order guitar for ps3 without serial number... i will try to order whole kit

i put in serial number from inside battery compartment and it said serial was invalid....ended up changing the last digit and it went thru ok? guess someone else may have used the serial...

just orderd an xbox 360 one without serial no

will just have to download GH now LOOL

Ditto on the ps3 m8

seen this posted somwere else a few weeks ago, cant see it working now its been rinsed to the bone.

This has been posted on another site that i am Mod on about 6 weeks ago
And is still going strong you can only get the Guitar the symbals (which are not worth having on there own) and you can get the Mic but nothing else so dont bother trying too many people trying for what ya cant get will fook it up for everyone else it was tested weeks ago what ya can get and what ya cant so trust me all that is that all ya can get is the Mic and the Guitar.

yes do that and kill it for everybody else
FFS

hey am doing on differnt address like family and friend. becuase there dont have console or there dont play music games. Also i recieved a email from activision. saying i need a serial number for gutiar. there canceled my RMA

I just got a message to say my order is cancelled too due to lack of serial number - looks like its not working anymore!!

i keep getting the was a problem creating rma please try again,

sorted the site dosent like autofill for some reason, thanks for the post mate will save my mate keep fetching he's down to mine to give me a pasting.

Last edited:
Back