Guitar Hero Guitar Replacement

'Ordered my drum set for the wii Friday,Complete today, then ordered the guitar today.
This will be great if it all comes through, the games on download as well now.
Thanks very much original poster. :)

Got my xbox drums on friday.. got the guitar about 2 weeks ago..

Went to game and bought the pre owned version with 10% staff discount..

Total cost £24.50

Tried myself on the drums on the linkin park track.. couldnt do it.. wizz on the guitar though as already played it on the wii at crimbo..

Total cost £24.50

Tried myself on the drums on the linkin park track.. couldnt do it.. wizz on the guitar though as already played it on the wii at crimbo..

imo the drums are much harder than the guitar you need good rythm bruva :)

i had a good run got 1x wii guitar 2x 360 guitar's 1x mike and a full drum kit inc a mike think i will leave it alone now :)

i had a good run got 1x wii guitar 2x 360 guitar's 1x mike and a full drum kit inc a mike think i will leave it alone now :)

think ive kicked the arse out it tbh.... 2 ps3 guitars, 1 ps3 drum set with mic, 2 360 guitars, and 2 wii guitars

btw.... i ordered a couple things at the same time but diff address's, 1 to my work 1 to my mother inlaws and 1 2 my mums aswel as 1 here...... jus changed the names and email addy's and fone numbers!

Last edited:

LOL i got 1 x wii guitar 1x xbox guitar . drums.. ith stand, mic foot thingy.

inlaws got 2 wii guitars but one was to replace a broken one.

mate got a wii guitar and just ordered the drum set..

thats me fineshed although the mrs wants another xbox guitar 2 do 2 player.. :(

ive had one 360 guitar and ive done the drums if i get them i think one set for free is plenty.

ive ended up with guitar - 1 wii + 1 xbox and the xbox drums i allready had the guitar but im thinking about trying for the wii drums because ive seen the guitar hero edited discs with more tracks which you cant get on the 360.

Total cost £24.50

guitar hero game in HEAD shop £19.50 mate.

My drum set, mike and guitar just came now, the games at 79%.

Many thanks :)

nothings turned up for me yet?i ordered the drum kit on friday but still no show

just got my 5th Drum kit today getting 1 every 2 days seems to work well! :)

just got my 5th Drum kit today getting 1 every 2 days seems to work well! :)

This is why it will get stopped..

On the page where it talks about delivery, did you read about delivery times.. In Austrailia they have to send the old one back before the new one is sent.. Thats what will happen over here eventually when they click on whats goin on..

Back