Guitar Hero Guitar Replacement

just got the full drum set and the guitar........all thanks to the original poster:Cheers:

I dont think these are new.. personaly i think theyre Agrade refurbes.. the boxes arent the origionals and when i got mine it had dust etc on the equipement.. so for these people selling them on ebay hope they do get comebacks.. wouldnt suprise me if its someone on here..

I got my drumkit delivered today so that's me done.
2 Guitars, A Mic, and now a Full drumkit. i.e. One full band setup!

Rep added to the original poster, a quality find.

Just tried to get a drum set for my brother, wii - drum main pads.
and it gave me a screen saying .....

Please contact your local customer support for drum replacement.
Customer Support contact information can be found in the game manual.

No options to choose just that.
Has anyone else experienced this or are now, i think they are closing this down ...
:(

____
Edit 1:

Also just noticed that on guitar replacement they are asking for the issue in the game in a text box ....
____
Edit 2:

Just tried to submit my second guitar RMA and it gave me

You have already created an RMA in the past. Please speak with an agent by calling the following number: . Thank you.

After entering my details ... and there is no number to ring..

Last edited:
It's still working you just have to tell them whats wrong. I ticked frets not working, then typed in nothing happening in game when i use the guitar frets. For the already created RMA thing enter a different email adyy.

Has anyone managed to get a 360 guitar? Im dying to play GH Metallica on my 360 but have had no luck getting a guitar. I got wii one and drum kit. If you did what serial did you use?

It's still working you just have to tell them whats wrong. I ticked frets not working, then typed in nothing happening in game when i use the guitar frets. For the already created RMA thing enter a different email adyy.

Has anyone managed to get a 360 guitar? Im dying to play GH Metallica on my 360 but have had no luck getting a guitar. I got wii one and drum kit. If you did what serial did you use?

i got a guitar for the 360 a while ago and used the same serial as posted up on here.

The replacement guitars are definitely not new ones. I have 6 guitars, only one works properly, four of the replacements were faulty. All the same fault, the strum kept sticking and was very slow.

The replacement guitars are definitely not new ones. I have 6 guitars, only one works properly, four of the replacements were faulty. All the same fault, the strum kept sticking and was very slow.

And here's me wondering why I can't get a 360 guitar :Cheers:

Just tried to get a drum set for my brother, wii - drum main pads.
and it gave me a screen saying .....

Please contact your local customer support for drum replacement.
Customer Support contact information can be found in the game manual.

No options to choose just that.
Has anyone else experienced this or are now, i think they are closing this down ...
:(

____
Edit 1:

Also just noticed that on guitar replacement they are asking for the issue in the game in a text box ....
____
Edit 2:

Just tried to submit my second guitar RMA and it gave me

You have already created an RMA in the past. Please speak with an agent by calling the following number: . Thank you.

After entering my details ... and there is no number to ring..

i think there onto this, i just did the same for a neighbour and got the same.
but did the text box thing and said some crap about the buttons not working. it went through fingers crossed. forget drums i aint phoning them lol. got my kids sorted though so thanks to the original poster.

i got delivered a stand. thought id of got the full kit. will try again with something else.

im getting the same problems as others... anyone got any drums they want to sell haha

Last edited:
Well I think thats it tried to go far a drum set for my brother and it says to contact local support oh well good whilst it lasted

Im amazed it went on this long with the way it got hammered especialy with those getting more than of them.

Yer, looks like it's over. Tried for 360 drums and it said return the kit to the retailer.

Back