Guitar Hero Guitar Replacement

i sent off for a giutar using the codes off here but i got a full drum kit wierd but i'l take it anyway ha ha and to top it off i went to get the game from my local game store and it was on offer a few weeks ago for 29.99 but had gone back up this week but it still had the sticker on so i got for that price and traded in 2 realy old games and got £15 off the 29.99 so a full drum kit and game for £15 cant be bad ha ha

got my full drum kit today
fook lol
drums cymbals drum sticks stand batterys wired mike foot pedal all i need now is to download the game lol

Are people just ordering the individual bits to make up the full drumkit then? Hadn't considered doing that.

got my full drum kit today
drums cymbals drum sticks stand batterys wired mike foot pedal al

Aye got mine as well. Was only expecting the Drum base kit but got the full lot. Stand Cymbals foot pedal and another Microphone.

The symbols is asking for a serial before you can proceed anyone wanna put one up ???

:)

Did the people who got the full drum kits order them all at the same time one after each other ??

Last edited:
Are people just ordering the individual bits to make up the full drumkit then? Hadn't considered doing that.

I ordered all the bits individually and got the cymblas, foot pedal and stand. When I ordered the main drum pads, though, they sent me out a whole kit including the mic :)

My kids are gonna love me lol

lol cheers for the reply mate and nice one ive just tried for the main drum bit but it took me 3 attempts for the guitar still you never know.

Last edited:
Do you not need an original serial for this in the first place, or can you blag one somewhere?

Do you not need an original serial for this in the first place, or can you blag one somewhere?
use the ones posted here but change a few numbers in the middle

:banana: at last 8 weeks and two attempts later i finally got it, thanks to OP

joined this site the other day..... saw this...gave it a shot and recived my gee-tar yesterday.... awsome lads..... cheers!!

i have the whole band set already so i could jus use the serial from my drum kit to order another but would i have to change my address for all the seperate parts? or did you guys just keep the same addy?

i have the whole band set already so i could jus use the serial from my drum kit to order another but would i have to change my address for all the seperate parts? or did you guys just keep the same addy?

u can use same address i did got every thing order one thing at time when u got it order more hope this helps

Back