Votes: 61 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters
here ya go chaps

the brochure for this box

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

yes it is only via usb. there is a list of supported dongles I've seen around somewhere

Its a shame that. At the moment I can't make my mind up on whether to go for vu or TM800. The TM-800 advantage is the wifi so that I don't have to run cables is what I'm looking for but I'm drawn to the vu as well.

Its a shame that. At the moment I can't make my mind up on whether to go for vu or TM800. The TM-800 advantage is the wifi so that I don't have to run cables is what I'm looking for but I'm drawn to the vu as well.

Usb dongle in the back of a vu+ and its wireless :)

there is a list of supported dongles I've seen around somewhere

found it

Chipset RT73
Alfa AWUS036s
AftertheMac G54SL (Rebadged CNet dongle)
Asus WL-167G v.2
Belkin F5D7050 v3000uk
Belkin F5D7050 v3001 & v3002
Belkin F5D9050 ver 4000uk \
Buffalo WLI-U2-G54HP
Conceptronic C54RU
D-Link DWL-G122 Rev. C1 (F/W.:v3.00)
D-Link DWL-G122 Rev. C1 (F/W.:v3.10)
D-Link WUA-1340
Edimax EW-7318USg
Engenius EUB-3701 EXT
Hama 00062764
Hawking HWUG1
Hawking HWUG1A
Hercules HWGUSB2-54-V2
Hercules HWGUSB2-54-V2-AP
Linksys WUSB54GC
Linksys WUSB54GR
MSI US54SE II
Ovislink W54USB v. 2
Ovislink WT-2000USB
Quickertek Quicky Jr
Sitecom WL-113
Sitecom WL-172
TP-Link TL-WN321G

Chipset ZD1211B
Trendnet TEW-429UB C1
ZyXEL G-202

Mate u can get wireless USB sticks for buttons these days.

I really wouldn't let that put me off.

Ooh I could be in luck then, I got a Belkin F5D9050 ver 4000uk lying unused, and my VU+Duo is being delivered tomorrow :D

Ooh I could be in luck then, I got a Belkin F5D9050 ver 4000uk lying unused, and my VU+Duo is being delivered tomorrow :D

Lucky git ;)

How much did u pay mate? Including postage.

I hate to be a party pooper here guys but I doubt he is going to post them to individual addresses if he is a distributor so who is gonna put there head on the block to re-send them and await the customs duty bill

He's one of the few VU+ Duo traders on Alibaba mate.
As Witchy said..

ive emailed the guy from alibaba.com who quoted the price i quoted in the firast post..

if indeed its that price its steal...

if we get good numbers.. ill get the deal setup..

to make sure all is happy with myself for instance dealing with this..

i will provide a designated admin with photo proof/ driving licence / and dare i say my bank details to prove i wont run off with the goods.. have been here long enough....

just awaiting an email back from them now with stock numbers and prices

Neorage obviously, it's his thread :)

;)

I hate to be a party pooper here guys but I doubt he is going to post them to individual addresses if he is a distributor so who is gonna put there head on the block to re-send them and await the customs duty bill

as i suggested it.. ill take it.. as with above post to this ill take the shipment at unit cost, and work out the redeliver cost from my address.. and then take that into account for the final price..

of course unlike the goverment i will be making full calculations of final cost (to share duty costs as well as delivery from mine) and posting them publically before the group by goes ahead

just a thought but would it be worth a drive over to belgium to collect them in person? Money saved on postage would pay for the ferry and would be a lot less likely to get stung for the customs bill.

As your only in romford neo lol

would cost me bout £80 in petrol..

and i dunno if the supplier would allow collections..

tho i will enquire

Back