Got My DM800 Clone today....

i have to agree with ruddyrum my box does exactly the same as his only thing is you get what you pay for £160 from china my box wont start up i have to pull/push plug to get it fired up its not even worth contacting seller it would cost more to send it back all in all the box does work but i must say i wouldnt fancy going to the moon in a chinese rocket ffs old pans and bits of austin allegro etc

this could be the reason so many people selling them on ebay bec they crap

For £150 less than a genuine DM800, I'm more than willing to take a risk on a clone.

All my DM500's that I bought from wee Peng have been fantastic, so fingers crossed. :)

Why will they?

i would think that there will be a lot of boxes coming into the country so the price will drop, in this section theres someome saying a bloke in scotland is knocking them out at 175 thats a bit of a drop from a few months ago

i would think that there will be a lot of boxes coming into the country so the price will drop, in this section theres someome saying a bloke in scotland is knocking them out at 175 thats a bit of a drop from a few months ago

Its actually not a drop. its an increase.

Its actually not a drop. its an increase.

You know a UK Trader that'll sell them for less than £175?

You'd be a very popular chappy if you told us his email address/Website :)

I have to say, since having my dm800 for almost 2 weeks now that I do feel dissappointed, specially since a quality experience with the DM500's (both c and s). I can probably work around the glitching and stuff but I dunno I just cant seem to get used to the enigma type interface. Really missing neutrino ....

i have to agree with ruddyrum my box does exactly the same as his only thing is you get what you pay for £160 from china my box wont start up i have to pull/push plug to get it fired up its not even worth contacting seller it would cost more to send it back all in all the box does work but i must say i wouldnt fancy going to the moon in a chinese rocket ffs old pans and bits of austin allegro etc

I had a similar issue... Someone said i should buy an original DM800 PSU (around £20) just ended up buying one like this from ebay for around £8 - just make sure the output is 12volt 2amp and it should work flawlessly!

thanks for that info i might try one of those ruddyrum is 2 amp ok, i only ask as the one that came with it is 3 amp

got a 2 amp in mine now, and it was working better that my 3amp which i got with it, which was crap... got better results with my 2.2amp dm500 adapter, but this 2amp works brilliantly

Back