Got a solo coming need a few things confirmed :D

elmoemo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok so the solo, is a clone, it says 3.1.1, can this be made 3.2 with bootloader. If yes or no what would be the latest vix image to use on it (prefer it over BH personally).

I know I can use cross epg and will be using rats plugin for auto bouquets. Can I use the 1 channel plugin? And finally is there any other plugins you can recommend eg 4od etc

I have my old sly HDD to use to record. I set up a vu duo clone before but that was 6 months ago so am out of the loop a bit. Wanted to upgrade from my f3 :D

thanks

As far as i know you can update it to 3.2, something to do with a bin file.

And i think ViX comes with a built in EPG, And AutoBouquets as well as OnDemand (So all your iplayer, itv player, 4OD etc)

The Solo does not take any HDD. You could use a 32gb/64gb USB in the back if you wanted. But cant put a hard drive inside.

Dont have one myself yet, so dont know about what image will work etc but that should be of some help to you. :)

As far as i know you can update it to 3.2, something to do with a bin file.

And i think ViX comes with a built in EPG, And AutoBouquets as well as OnDemand (So all your iplayer, itv player, 4OD etc)

The Solo does not take any HDD. You could use a 32gb/64gb USB in the back if you wanted. But cant put a hard drive inside.

Dont have one myself yet, so dont know about what image will work etc but that should be of some help to you. :)

if i got a 3.5 inch caddy would it not record onto it?

thanks for all the other info :D

Get the TSonline plugin.

It has 1channel built in and is much more stable than the standalone 1channel plugin.

Get the TSonline plugin.

It has 1channel built in and is much more stable than the standalone 1channel plugin.

help!!! box came with openpli so i installed bootloader and vix 2.4 from here. took a couple of mins before a pic would come on screen but eventually did, phew lol but now after turning off and on theres no pic :( anyone any ideas? Installed rats autobouquet but no epg on screen at all or channels

help!!! box came with openpli so i installed bootloader and vix 2.4 from here. took a couple of mins before a pic would come on screen but eventually did, phew lol but now after turning off and on theres no pic :( anyone any ideas? Installed rats autobouquet but no epg on screen at all or channels

ignore this post all sorted :D have latest vix image on now, download tsplugin and from there got 1channel but not working properly on my box, seems to start then go back to menu when i pick a video for some reason. Cant see on demand anywhere so mustnt be built in and cant find it to dl from tsplugin will look for the file here and hopefully works

Back