Good Sat Meter

my m8 paid 100 for a horizon one
ide pay that if any spare m8 lol

my PM meant to say £100 m8 ;) lol

or i got a used horizon HDSM V3 USB you can have for £100, as new, used a few times, but has been stuck in a drawer for over a year

my PM meant to say £100 m8 ;) lol

or i got a used horizon HDSM V3 USB you can have for £100, as new, used a few times, but has been stuck in a drawer for over a year

If J isn't interested in the Horizon I might be.

no worries, looking for a new meter as the battery has died in mine

Inverto black ultra,
Not sure if I'm falling off the arc at both ends?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Yes you have a damm fine lnb there.

Im using a solid 1m dish so obviously I will have better db gain as your using 90cm and its a mesh dish aswell. Signal aint bad but if you want to be 100% sure your getting the most signal out of your setup best thing is to move your dish to 42e cnn turk and gently flex dish up and down to see if the signal improves or goes down and do the same at 30w.. if signal goes down when you flex it its preety much bang on but if it increases you can adjust motor elevation and dish declenation.. your defo tracking the arc might just need some fine tuning

Also your in Ireland so possible that could be a reason as im in the midlands.. But i have a friend in cork with an 100cm mesh and he is getting around 95% snr on a uno.

Perhaps try that and maybe you will be able to sqweeze a few more db out??? guess the only way to find out is to get the ladders out lol

That lnb is tops mate.

Originally set it up yesterday and while adjusting it I managed to get a 10% increase in snr,but again I had finished tightening it and put ladder away it had gone back down the 10% :(

So went back at it today and it wouldn't increase more then 2%,so thought sod that and gave up lol,

Will go back to it soon though as it's shown it has the extra just need to find it again :)

Originally set it up yesterday and while adjusting it I managed to get a 10% increase in snr,but again I had finished tightening it and put ladder away it had gone back down the 10% :(

So went back at it today and it wouldn't increase more then 2%,so thought sod that and gave up lol,

Will go back to it soon though as it's shown it has the extra just need to find it again :)

There you go.. its there... i knew it was lol

always a pain when you had the signal and then it is a ball ache to get it back again lol

I always try and tighten it up while still attached to the meter or box and then once im happy i run the downlead.

out of a matter of intrest what dish are you using... what make i mean?

What meter do you have m8.. perhaps you could order a new battery?

Its a satlook micro +

Emitor looking 200 euro to send it back for repair, don't know if this covers the replacement battery!!!!

I can't even get it out of the outer case, might have to cut it off.

There you go.. its there... i knew it was lol

always a pain when you had the signal and then it is a ball ache to get it back again lol

I always try and tighten it up while still attached to the meter or box and then once im happy i run the downlead.

out of a matter of intrest what dish are you using... what make i mean?

Lol I was tightening it side to side while looking at the app on the phone, all going great, put phone back in pocket, one more tweak on screws and that must have been the killer :(,

Its a just bog standard dish m8,was supposed to be solid but unfortunately came as a mesh and I wasn't paying return postage lol

Lol I was tightening it side to side while looking at the app on the phone, all going great, put phone back in pocket, one more tweak on screws and that must have been the killer :(,

Its a just bog standard dish m8,was supposed to be solid but unfortunately came as a mesh and I wasn't paying return postage lol

Lol bit of a ball ache with dish not been solid.

guess your going to have to be spiderman and climb up the ladders again :licka:

Well should not be to much work... 30 mins max so not to bad... Oh well.

Regards

The Fruit

Its a satlook micro +

Emitor looking 200 euro to send it back for repair, don't know if this covers the replacement battery!!!!

I can't even get it out of the outer case, might have to cut it off.

Just been online mate and seen there are quite a few places selling replacement batterys... just a simple pack of battery with a plug in lead.. Guess you will have to figure out how to open it.. I would not pay £200 for it to be sent back as for another £100 you could buy a new one.

Batterys are around £50

Regards

The fruit

Lol bit of a ball ache with dish not been solid.

guess your going to have to be spiderman and climb up the ladders again :licka:

Well should not be to much work... 30 mins max so not to bad... Oh well.

Regards

The Fruit

Can reach from top of shed so it's not too bad :)

Back