Good movie app for firestick ?

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the best of the bunch unlocked movie app going around at the mo?. I know there's tonnes around but I don't want to clog the stick up so one or two would be fine over the Christmas period,

If you want the best and pay for real-debrid and Syncler+ then it has to be Syncler
or for free then BeeTV/TeaTV/Nova are good

If you have a Real debrid account then Syncler for me, but they both require subs. The best by a country mile for me.
I haven’t used any of the free apps for nearly two years now. I am sure somebody will give you an answer.

definitely get real debrid its a real game changer , you will always get links to what you want to watch and they will be quality links . then get cinama hd cyberflix and bee tv added to your fire stick and your sorted ..

can anyone suggest a good guide for real debrid account and setup on android?

also on the scale of 1-10 whats real debrid like for usability. Im setting this up for my 60+ year old father in law so thats why i ask. i need something that simple.

can anyone suggest a good guide for real debrid account and setup on android?

also on the scale of 1-10 whats real debrid like for usability. Im setting this up for my 60+ year old father in law so thats why i ask. i need something that simple.
You setup the Real debrid account online on their website which is a doddle,then install a movie/tv app that allows the use of real debrid and just log in on the app using your user name and password.
Then in the app that you decide to use just set it to look for Real debrid streams only.
I use Syncler but it’s a sub paid app but there are other apps that let you use Real debrid but not sure which ones let you now.
Also Real debrid have a Android app but I use this for torrents for UFC,Boxing etc.
I just add the magnet torrents links on the Real Debrid website and watch through their Android app, no download required.
There is loads of info on YouTube regarding Real Debrid…

Most of the Terrarium clones...(Cyberflix Filmplus etc) will let you use rb. Also the Viva and Nova will. I imagine most apps will.

As above most apps use RD
just go to settings in the app you are using then click on login in to real debrid then a code will pop on the tv screen with instructions like (go to real-debrid.com/device and enter code *********) on your mobile or PC while signed in on your real-debrid account, click done and thats it

As above most apps use RD
just go to settings in the app you are using then click on login in to real debrid then a code will pop on the tv screen with instructions like (go to real-debrid.com/device and enter code *********) on your mobile or PC while signed in on your real-debrid account, click done and thats it
Forgot about that bit as I haven’t done for a long time. 🙄

thanks all.

I checked out the Filmplus and its a piece of piss to use so the father in law should be happy as larry with that and a RB account.

thanks all.

I checked out the Filmplus and its a piece of piss to use so the father in law should be happy as larry with that and a RB account.
You can use RD at different locations and have multiple connections as well but be careful you are supposed to share an account with different people in different locations at the same time they can ban you. If you were both using a VPN set to the same location then that would be fine as they would not be able to work out your in different locations. Hope this makes sense lol

Back