Glasgow-missing channels back

mr.mojorisin

Inactive User
Reaction score
Came home tonight,some channels missing,ITV1,ITV2,ITV3,ITV4...bla bla bla. Did a fast scan then ALL my channels disappeared. tried another fast scan..same result..NO channels.. Then I tried a bruteforce scan as a last resort before i threw the fcuker out the window....ALL channels back..yeeeeha :)

Got up this morning and all channels gone from the Greenock area hahaha.
Will try a scan when I get back home

i will have a bash when i get up the road tonight . I use to old dom image so will take fast scan off and try it out . Cant wait till N3 lol keep all my family off my case with the changes hehehehe

lakys final image has pulled down all channels after a full scan:)

ran a brute force with2.1 found them all but getting no service-do i have to delete my bouquets

got them all back no bloody bouquet list left lol guess its back to the drawing board lol

This seems to be happening everywhere, rescan and all channels are on a new transponder or freq. Gussing it's a pre cursor to N3

Got up this morning and all channels gone from the Greenock area hahaha.
Will try a scan when I get back home
What image you using in the Greenock Area? I have tried commando12 and virgin+3.0, it's only scanning 33 Transponders and not picking up any sly sports or sly Movies among others, I have tried various combination of scans, what is the netid and frequency when you set the location for glasgow 1 it's 0002 and 587 I have a feeling this is not right for Greenock Area

What image you using in the Greenock Area? I have tried commando12 and virgin+3.0, it's only scanning 33 Transponders and not picking up any sly sports or sly Movies among others, I have tried various combination of scans, what is the netid and frequency when you set the location for glasgow 1 it's 0002 and 587 I have a feeling this is not right for Greenock Area

it does picke em up mate just doesnt put em in the bouquets,

try the bouquet OTHERS all like of ss1, sly 1 etc all in there

Its the old Dom image I pick up 188 transponders but not got a not of the other info. If you are picking up 33 it looks like fast scan is still on ?
Try brutforce or for 6887 and should be fine m8 .
All channels will be there but just not in bouquets anymore

cant get anything on this.....755 only brings up about half the channels

i upgraded to commando 12 from com11 and scanned on 155000 got all the channels back....then i thought i'd be gallus and flash with virgin 3.0 lite to check it out:proud:....scanned on 155000 with bouquets set to new VM order.all channels present and correct and channel order is fine

i upgraded to commando 12 from com11 and scanned on 155000 got all the channels back....then i thought i'd be gallus and flash with virgin 3.0 lite to check it out:proud:....scanned on 155000 with bouquets set to new VM order.all channels present and correct and channel order is fine

Got a weird situation.....running a squeaky Sagem 1x on Virgin 2.0 lite, with gbox.....scanned and running solid with all the channels back and fine

got another box...sagem 1x....has been running solid with evocamd, no squeaking issues with the box. was my dads old one, but was dropping channels all the time. ESPN would just disappear and couldnt get back with scans

took the services and bouquets off my squeaky sagem and uploaded them to the other sagem. sky sports 2 is available on my squeaky sagem, but not on the other one. same for a handful of other channels (bravo and a few others). get the message "channel not available"

bearing in mind the services and bouquets are identical, why does this happen? is it the tuner?

Got a weird situation.....running a squeaky Sagem 1x on Virgin 2.0 lite, with gbox.....scanned and running solid with all the channels back and fine

got another box...sagem 1x....has been running solid with evocamd, no squeaking issues with the box. was my dads old one, but was dropping channels all the time. ESPN would just disappear and couldnt get back with scans

took the services and bouquets off my squeaky sagem and uploaded them to the other sagem. sky sports 2 is available on my squeaky sagem, but not on the other one. same for a handful of other channels (bravo and a few others). get the message "channel not available"

bearing in mind the services and bouquets are identical, why does this happen? is it the tuner?

prob the tuner press red/blue on a iffy channel if snr below 55K try a booster

cheers

If your area is on the new Channel Map, then your new Bouquets won't be exactly right unless you apply the 1st March 2010 Update to version 3.0.1 (where Cydine fixed a few misallocations due to the new mapping).

If you're still on the old channel map, then this Update is 100% backwardly compatible. A similar fix was released for Commando 12, taking it to ver 12.1.2

You'll know if you're on the new channel map, if you lost every single channel inc FTA recently, and had to rescan.

Cheers- AL :)

thanks AL
forgot to say i applied updates to both :)
great work from you guys.much appreciated

Back