Gateway 3ds

diegoforlan

Member ++
Reaction score
i am thinking of buying one of these, but i need to know a few questions first before i bite the bullet and get 1,

has anyone got one of these ?

are they worth it ?

does it play all the latest 3d games ?

are they easy to set up ?

and where is the cheapest place to purchase it from ? i looked at the trusted sellers list, and they are expensive

what is the latest firmware that is supported with this, ?

i hope someone can help me out here

i am thinking of buying one of these, but i need to know a few questions first before i bite the bullet and get 1,

has anyone got one of these ? nope

are they worth it ? still a bit on the expensive side

does it play all the latest 3d games ? there are reported problems with the newest games

are they easy to set up ? looks fairly straight forward and they have made a nice youtube vid for a guide

and where is the cheapest place to purchase it from ? i looked at the trusted sellers list, and they are expensive you proberly wont get one from anywhere other than the trusted sellers likst, there are no clones of this card as yet.. :)

what is the latest firmware that is supported with this, ? latest firmware is 1.2 (now in download section)

i hope someone can help me out here

I`ve got one. Very easy to setup. Not had any games that it won`t play yet and apparently firmware 2.0 will be out soon with multi rom support to some of the bugs. You can only have 1x 3D rom per SD card at the moment. Cost will be £50 to £60. I`m happy enough with mine as a single DS game is £30 anyway.

Back