Gateway 3DS issues

Budgie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just received my Gateway 3DS and can`t get the thing to work. I`m on firmware 4.4 which by all accounts should be ok. I`ve copied the R4i files to the my FAT32 formatted microSD card (whch I`ve put in the Blue Gateway Card) . I`ve also copied the launcher.dat to the root of the SD card which is in my 3DS. When i power off and on I don`t get the Gateway Menu which I`m supposed to get ? Wondering If I`m doing something wrong or my MicroSD cards are of no use to this cart ??? Anyone else had experience with these carts ?

Did you actually download the Gateway fw from their website and attempted to use that?

Just received my Gateway 3DS and can`t get the thing to work. I`m on firmware 4.4 which by all accounts should be ok. I`ve copied the R4i files to the my FAT32 formatted microSD card (whch I`ve put in the Blue Gateway Card) . I`ve also copied the launcher.dat to the root of the SD card which is in my 3DS. When i power off and on I don`t get the Gateway Menu which I`m supposed to get ? Wondering If I`m doing something wrong or my MicroSD cards are of no use to this cart ??? Anyone else had experience with these carts ?

do you not need a rom on your sd card for it to work?

there is a test rom on their site.

This what you should be after, download the Firmware 1.2 right at the top of the page.

Got it working just been a bit silly ! One thing i will say ios though I can`t fin many up-to-date rom sites for 3DS. Can`t find FIFA14 for love nor money !

sorry for butting in on this thread, but where is the cheapest place for these cards ? i am not bothered even if it is from china

sorry for butting in on this thread, but where is the cheapest place for these cards ? i am not bothered even if it is from china

they have a list of trusted resellers on their website..

best have a look through them.. :)

Back