Funcard AU Fixs

it works for me thanks

:Clap::banana::Cheers:Thanks to you all.

After spending loads of hours reading on this site and waiting for my programmer to arive i found your help to be fantastic.
well done to you all for your hard work and good reading that has given me the know how to fix my problem and to the file posted here.
many thanks im in your det
badmanhop.

just like to say thanks for the tpest

just like to say thanks for the tpest works great good flash :THANKS::pool:

Good work

Dont use a fun but well done to you guys you have excelled ones again :Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Sorry guys, I got my other box a 2100 working, I tried everything with the 2110 and still nothing, reckon its a no go....soz

Mate is ur problem when u put the card in its sticking at updating card,if it is its the same thing that happened to 2 of my 2110c,try using an opus card,worked first time,had never used opus before but it worked great in both stbs.
gio

Doesn't sound right to me either.
This file is the flash file.
Use your existing exteep or make a fresh one with toxic

Curly

yep or use nagra edit. no need for erase never had to do it. Great work guys!!

if using infinity programmer ..then just load flash and pick Write Flash no need to make ext eep

working now ..files the rong way round :proud:..

to much beers

:Cheers:

Thanks works great, just wrote over the old flash, worked straight away. Sincere thanks to whoever is the real author for his great work.

thanks for the everything... you know who you are....family are happy again ...cheers guys:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thank you to all the guys who managed to sort these fixes out ... long may the revolution continue they are are ripping us off enough with taxes and fuels this is our payback....

A big thanks

Thank you to everyone involed in this fix, i really hope that the rumours saying that it was never meant to be released arn't true as i thought we were all here to try and help each other keep free TV. I'm afraid i am much to thick to do any of this stuff but i really appreciate those that can and do.

many thanks to all the efforts made here

can i just confirm that you write the flash after using rst key gen

and place this hex in the ext eep

and wait a bit

Works great in glasgow area pure.
Cheers to all involved:Clap::Clap::Clap::Cheers:

Back