Funcard AU Fixs

hi

can someone please tell me the link for the latest C&W FLASH ? i cannot find it?

hi thanks - i downloaded this file and then the ex_cw_au_flash does not work when i insert it into the FLASH it has an error in line 2 or something...it is incorrect file.....Can someone kindly help me out i really want to watch some sports but simply need the LATEST upto date AUTOUPDATE C&W FLASH FILE thats all? please help me asap!

Hi

This is fine I`ve used it and it works fine.

Regards

Oops cant seem to upload it from my pc says invalid file but I can use it fine.Will try again.

hi guys,
i tried programming a friend's card who lives in a ntl area. he gets the free channels i.e bbc1 bbc2 itv but nuthing else.....keep gettin the message your card isnt inserted properly....i tried restartin but it didnt work.....tried following everything stp by step.....not quite sure as to what im doin wrong....any ideas?????anyone else gettin the same problem?????PLEASE HELP....
THANX

i had the same problem i was using an atmega and this is a fun fix only

how about you? check out page 21

Finally got to test on telepest wigan, works a treat thanks to all involved

Just got it working first time in pure - big thanks to all involved :)

hi.....the C&W Flash file is invalid and does not work can someone who used it give me the link to the correct one please? thanks

tried that too.....couldnt get it to work....

any other suggestions?

I had same problem. Then I noticed the keys had rolled again this afternoon. Use Toxic7 putting IRD in frontways as extrenal eep and use funFLASH_CW.hex

I had same problem. Then I noticed the keys had rolled again this afternoon. Use Toxic7 putting IRD in frontways as extrenal eep and use funFLASH_CW.hex

Thanks...will try in a few days...

Just to clarify, im on NTL will this flash file work with NTL as it says CW?

Back