Funcard AU Fixs

well done the author working great in pure :Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Looks like these files were never to be released in the public domain.

But michael1 says he had permission?

perhaps people wanted to learn how to do it themselves instead of relying on h usual suspects just my thoughts btw

TW Working - good work fellas - think we all need to do some learning on this subject.........

Working in Notts. Thanks to all those involved. If someone can post there names we can thank them on the forum. Cheers

Looks like these files were never to be released in the public domain.

But michael1 says he had permission?
The message I got regarding these files from another forum claimed once again, that these files were being tested and were leaked.

Hi guys, is this the flash to replace "chaos V3 NTL"
thanks

shaza

just to say many thanks to all for the pure fix.
shaza.

has anyone got this working on a 2110 with a fun in pure ?.... I am getting "card invalid" message ?

perhaps people wanted to learn how to do it themselves instead of relying on h usual suspects just my thoughts btw

I total agree but thanks all the same for the person or persons for the fix tho i was starting to enjoy trying my own edit

nice atm Im using a rst as flash with inteep can I just remove inteep and use this as exteep and should work?

This file goes into the flash, I think, you need to use either Toxic7 or a ROM image that you've edited in Nagra with your IRD/BK which goes into the exteep, I'd also erase the fun card before doing the programming.

so still soemthign left to do lol - that shoudl occupy u for 10 mins or so lol

Back