Funcard AU Fixs

Is there any reason this wont work with the 2110? Im assuming there will be another fix then?

This file goes into the flash, I think, you need to use either Toxic7 or a ROM image that you've edited in Nagra with your IRD/BK which goes into the exteep, I'd also erase the fun card before doing the programming.

nah I just removed the old inteep and put this file in exteep and works fine,, this is not the flash use rst-gen to create flash.

work's ok on tvdrive....read somewhere else a while ago that the 2110's have a diffrent timming

I am having exact same problem with a 2110 fixed my brothers pace no problem but 2110 just says invalid card.

I'm guessing it's a case of copying the code that deals with timings onto the Pure Flash from the CW flash then.... Or look at old Chaos flash.....

nah I just removed the old inteep and put this file in exteep and works fine,, this is not the flash use rst-gen to create flash.

Is that right? not a fun user myself but it doesn't sound right?

just programme the flash,you dont need to touch your ext eep,and nothing goes into the int eep,programmed the same as a atmega

BINGO !!

Brilliant !! I am one happy teddybear !!!

Thanks to the fella that done this, but I would not mind learning how to do it myself ...

So How did you get your 2110 working then FUBAR69 ?

Same here as well,pure ntl working fine,justput file into flash.didnt touch inteep or exteep Thanks 2 all for this fix

many thanx to the people involved in making this, its really appreciated

ok

i didnt erase any of the files on my card put the flash file in flash part and file that has your box numbers in the ext eeprom in the bottom one.

also i wrote both files togeather to the card at the same time , i also have a samsung 2110c box

hope this helps people

here is the cw fun fix
agian with the authors permission " not gesa"

Back