Funcard AU Fixs

Smart card doesnt appear to be in??

guys....dunno where im going wrong...ive tried programming my funcard and all i get is the message "Smart card doesnt appear to be in"....can someone please help me?

Im using a Pace 4100 box

When the cards went off I had the message the channel is currently unavailable but I normally get your message if I take my card out or insert it the wrong way round.

i am tw...

ive opened up toxic7...entered my ird (backwards) & bk (forwards)...saved as exteep.bin
dragged over swapbinhex and loaded the file as the ext.eeprom
used pure_fun_fix.hex as the flash
wrote the eeprom first and then the flash....

still no luck...

have tried the tw_fun_fix.hex as the flash file also...

do you know where i am going wrong?

Update...is working now...turned box off from the mains...left card in...turned on and it works.

Only problem is when i change the channel...box says card isnt in (twice) press ok and it disappears....not too big a problem...i am happy :D

Last edited:
Doesn't sound right to me either.
This file is the flash file.
Use your existing exteep or make a fresh one with toxic

Curly

Too true, its the flash file, use ur old exteep and use this as the new flash, for pure anyway.

Help ex C/W

Hi chaps, anybody know if there is a fix for AU for ex c/w? i cant seem to find it...please help.

cheers

au fixes in pure working great, as keys have just rolled in pure and everything still on.
great work

is it a sammy 2110?
if so dont think it works for this box,
if not try the nagraedit way.

If thats the case, do we still have to manually input the keys using Nagra?

still use the chaos V3 file for flash?

sorry to be a pain lol

Last edited:
Nice fix. Wrote this onto my flash, my eeprom already had my nagraedit bin, Put card back in worked instantly.

How does one go about creating this file in the first place? Is this an executable program for the card? is there source code?

Great job to all involved in the fix - had me going at first because it took about 10 mins to update!

Thanks to all

Haven't read the whole thread but for anyone who is still not sure how to write the files to a funcard below is my guide which I wrote a couple of years ago and keep for times like this

Tools needed and fixes for all areas attached below.

Generate ExtEEP.bin
===================

Start RippedHex

- CAM ID is anything
- Enter IRD e.g. 12 xx xx xx
- Enter Box Key

Select provider and save as ExtEEP.bin

Generate ExtEEP.hex
===================

Drag ExtEEP.bin over SwapBinHex to create ExtEEP.hex

Write Files to Card
===================

Flash < cw_fun_fix.HEX
Int. EEprom < N/A
Ext. EEprom < ExtEEP.hex

Last edited:
i have a feeling that this fix is only temp....yes it works but i dont think the war is over just yet

the boards are gonna fill up again soon i think

Back