Funcard AU Fixs

The war will never be over... VM must be planning something bigger this time..

thx guys, worked perfectly - havent done this one for a while so had to figure it all out agian how to do and AU fun Card - :)

HI GUYS

im getting an error message telling me that the smart card is not inserted correctly. ive dropped the fix into flash ( unaltered) and i know the ext is ok as its what i have always used for this card. when i change to a subscribed channel i get only a black screen and then the message again. im in pure by the way

any ideas ?
thanks

check your ird
also did you load exteep then flash ??
if you get message saying some settings are being up dated then it is right

HI GUYS

im getting an error message telling me that the smart card is not inserted correctly. ive dropped the fix into flash ( unaltered) and i know the ext is ok as its what i have always used for this card. when i change to a subscribed channel i get only a black screen and then the message again. im in pure by the way

any ideas ?
thanks

Sounds like the card is in the wrong way round.
What box is it??

Curly

tried ext then flash..................then tried both together

also erased card and then made a new ext with toxic7

updated settings hasn't happened this time

cards right way up lol!!!!!

box is 4001

card is an atmega 163 if that helps

Last edited:
tried ext then flash..................then tried both together

also erased card and then made a new ext with toxic7

updated settings hasn't happened this time

cards right way up lol!!!!!

box is 4001

card is an atmega 163 if that helps

if you dont get message then it aint done right m8 check everything

bk and ird deinetley ok . checked with a hard copy and backup.

all was working ok friday when i maualy entered the new roll using nagra.

maybe im having a blonde moment here but i only have to load in the fix to flash, right, no mods at all.

and we are all still using the file from the beginning of tis thread right?

Hi,

in this thread the TW Hex file attached ...i believe this goes in the FLASH? also..is this AUTOUPDATE? or when VM roll keys will i have too change the keys again?

hmmmmm

hate to dampen the mood guys but this may be of interest.

the update doesn't work for me, so i have manually updated the keys and i have had to reload my old flash file for pure. now it works ok. anyone else having problems in northants?:Cry:

hmmmmm

hate to dampen the mood guys but this may be of interest.

the update doesn't work for me, so i have manually updated the keys and i have had to reload my old flash file for pure. now it works ok. anyone else having problems in northants?:Cry:

Viamphie - silly question but did you put your IRD backwards - i had the same issue with the blank screen and msg - made a new extepp with IRD backwards - flashed with new file and 3 mins later it was all working.

Haven't read the whole thread but for anyone who is still not sure how to write the files to a funcard below is my guide which I wrote a couple of years ago and keep for times like this

Tools needed and fixes for all areas attached below.

Generate ExtEEP.bin
===================

Start RippedHex

- CAM ID is anything
- Enter IRD e.g. 12 xx xx xx
- Enter Box Key

Select provider and save as ExtEEP.bin

Generate ExtEEP.hex
===================

Drag ExtEEP.bin over SwapBinHex to create ExtEEP.hex

Write Files to Card
===================

Flash < cw_fun_fix.HEX
Int. EEprom < N/A
Ext. EEprom < ExtEEP.hex

When i use this process and then try to write the exteep hex to the card it says the file is too big. same when i try do with the bin. any help please

thank

thanks for the fix, i'll give it a try in pure. does this incorporate the latest update method?

cheers

Haven't read the whole thread but for anyone who is still not sure how to write the files to a funcard below is my guide which I wrote a couple of years ago and keep for times like this

Tools needed and fixes for all areas attached below.

Generate ExtEEP.bin
===================

Start RippedHex

- CAM ID is anything
- Enter IRD e.g. 12 xx xx xx
- Enter Box Key

Select provider and save as ExtEEP.bin

Generate ExtEEP.hex
===================

Drag ExtEEP.bin over SwapBinHex to create ExtEEP.hex

Write Files to Card
===================

Flash < cw_fun_fix.HEX
Int. EEprom < N/A
Ext. EEprom < ExtEEP.hex

Thanks wil try this later

ok thanks - however when the keys rolled on thhursday my box went off again so i need to re-program it again.....Do I simply download the FLASH for TW in this thread and write the flash yes?
OR, Do i also have too make a new extemp file too because it contians the old keys which i manually changed when it went off the previosu time?

Someone please let me know thanks

ok thanks - however when the keys rolled on thhursday my box went off again so i need to re-program it again.....Do I simply download the FLASH for TW in this thread and write the flash yes?
OR, Do i also have too make a new extemp file too because it contians the old keys which i manually changed when it went off the previosu time?

Someone please let me know thanks

yeh replace the flash with the one in this thread and make sure the keys in your extemp are set to 0's and 1's.

Back