Funcard AU Fixs

Viamphie - silly question but did you put your IRD backwards - i had the same issue with the blank screen and msg - made a new extepp with IRD backwards - flashed with new file and 3 mins later it was all working.

hi mate thanks for the reply.... sorry for the delay.

im using toxic and ird has gone in forwards, i cant get to the tv at the moment but i will try later

its never been a problem before.... i'll try as soon as i can thanks for your help:Cheers:

just tried ird backwards and i get the same msg....

very strange!!!!:CRYBABY::feck:

thats what i thought.............
so i'm back to the original problem why the box wont accept the new flash

i can manualy update the card with no problems, its only when i alter the flash that i get the error.

well durrrrggghhh

dont i look like a complete ass!!!!

thanks mate

so is there an au atmega fix ? cos now im confused.com

ok cheers for letting me know so i need to set the key 0 as all zeros and ley 1 as all ones

Mate....had the same problem before but all is ok nw.

When you put the card in and you get the message "your card is not inserted properly"...

Leave the card in and turn off the power to the box for 5mins and then turned back on...

Worth a try....mine worked. But when i change the channels it says the same message, just click OK twice and it will disappear until you change the channel again...

Else take the card out and put it back in, then the message will disappear until you turn the box off and on again...then it will come back...

Worth a try...

big thanx to the writer and poster i tried and tried the challenge but it is above my skill level atm again i thank you:Clap:

to all cocerned i thank you muchly,
working great down in tw bris

hi can someone please tell me how i AUTO update my funcard please? im getting confused with a number of different files everyone posts please kindly help me out im in TW area..i want to know how to do it?

get rvh1 for your exteep put ird ( forwards ) bk in select tw then save to desktop drag over swapbin to give you hex file load that into external eeprom and the fun1 tw flash file in flash then write put in box and done

Last edited:
thanks but i need the files firstly need the files to create the rvh1 (ext) and also the correct flash as there are a lot tw flash and im confused to which one please

Last edited by a moderator:
Back