Fun help please

about the ird's iv just made a new 1 (funcard) with latest flash & put the ird in forward & on the lats card they were the same & everything was fine ! hmmmmmmm

u have to buy a jtag and solder to the motherboard of the cable box and use ocd commander to get the keys

is that the only way to get box keys ?? i have made up card with files only chaos and new keys still nothing so i must have wrong box key ??

u have to buy a jtag and solder to the motherboard of the cable box and use ocd commander to get the keys

you can buy solderless too i believe. for those like me with sausage fingers lol

i am getting a mesage to say that i have not subscribed to this channel ?? no mention of card not being valid ?? do you think if i wait it will work ??

have you checked the rights date ,and expiry dates on bin file before you convert to hex just a suggestion

Thing that puzzles me is i programmed both cards the same way one works one does not ????

If you have a 4001 box this is not jtagged bk is retrieved with led sim which can be purchased from tmc

its a dI4001N box but i am sure i have the right ird and box keys ??? as if i swap card it tells me wrong card inserted ?? when i program it it just says therse channels are not available???

Im in the same boat mate, ive programmed my Fun2 card Many many many times successfuly - no problems and I know i have the correct IRD/BK.

Same problem you describe, not subscribed to this channel. If you have any luck let me know too thanks...

Was this box you're talking about working before, the recent Hit ?

Im in the same boat mate, ive programmed my Fun2 card Many many many times successfuly - no problems and I know i have the correct IRD/BK.

Same problem you describe, not subscribed to this channel. If you have any luck let me know too thanks...

Was this box you're talking about working before, the recent Hit ?

Are you sure it's the correct flash file??

Curly

Are you sure it's the correct flash file??

Curly

Quite positive, downloaded it from BQ toolbar and one from a link here. They were both identical files, named - C&W_CHAOS_FUN_FIX_271108.HEX

Curious, if IRD/BK are invalid,

would the card status in engineer menu be showing as "OK" still ?

secondly i also flashed with CORRECT keys and this didnt change anything, so not an AU issue.

Does this give you any ideas, what it might be, i also tried a Fun2/Fun4 to make sure its not a faulty card.

Quite positive, downloaded it from BQ toolbar and one from a link here. They were both identical files, named - C&W_CHAOS_FUN_FIX_271108.HEX

Curious, if IRD/BK are invalid,

would the card status in engineer menu be showing as "OK" still ?

secondly i also flashed with CORRECT keys and this didnt change anything, so not an AU issue.

Does this give you any ideas, what it might be, i also tried a Fun2/Fun4 to make sure its not a faulty card.

what is the card status in engineer all about and how can i access it?

what is the card status in engineer all about and how can i access it?

To get to engineer menu, unplug ur box from the power, then hold the up and down buttons on the front of the box and then plug the power back in. scroll a few pages and you'll see the card info.

Just to let you know, I sorted my issue out! the only thing i changed was a field in NagraEdit

Standard Tier -> Rights Date

the previous value was some date in 2004, changed it to 22AB, a date in 2009 and reflashed and worked OK! Everything else was the same.

If you press Settings on the remote control, then go to Technical Stuff you can see Card Status and NetID there. My card is working fine but the Status just says Waiting.....Does that mean it's trying to connect with VM server but it can't because Talkback is cut?

If ird is correct status will show as ok.
sounds like bk is wrong as if both ird and bk are ok channels will show a blank screen untill keys are picked up, but if bk is wrong channels show not subscribed.
sorry if i've repeated what someone else has said not read all posts as i'm half asleep. lol

Back