Fun help please

rossiboy1996

Inactive User
Reaction score
First thanks for the AU fix awesome.

I have got on box working ok with a bit of a struggle remembered how to do it LOL but my other box just wont work any ideas did the exact same process fun card pace box ????
thanks

First thanks for the AU fix awesome.

I have got on box working ok with a bit of a struggle remembered how to do it LOL but my other box just wont work any ideas did the exact same process fun card pace box ????
thanks

Your ird and bk cant be correct. Erase the card and start again and make certain the ird and bk are correct.Remember 0s are zeros.

Hi, are you leaving the old keys in place ? i always zero out the keys the write card, hope it helps

no 000 them just wondering if i have got keys switched as i have 2 boxes ???
could be me being plonker LOL ?? any way to get ird and box keys from box ??

for some reason i had put them on card back to front ?? reversed them i programmed card again ?/ still nothing any way to check i have right box key ??

if its a 1000 they will in the database if its a 4000 or later u could jtag the box

for some reason the label on the box shows the ird 1234678 ?? example and on the card they are 87654321 ?? any ideas which way is right ???

how have you put your IRD in. Remnber its got to be backwards. If ird is 12345678 you have to enter is a 78563412.

Try this and see what happens

does not matter which way the ird is the important one is the bk keys which box do u have

does not matter which way the ird is the important one is the bk keys which box do u have

I think it does. i did mine the proper way,and it didnt work, so i pit in backwards and presto, box has been running since yesterday 4pm

i am totally puzzled by this as my other box is up and running no problems ?? this is same box that i dont get sky1 and a couple of other channels ????

then if u cant read the funcard m8 bthe only way is to jtag the box and by the sound of things u cant do that so your only option is to read the funcard but be careful it will erase the card after reading

Back