Fun help please

If you press Settings on the remote control, then go to Technical Stuff you can see Card Status and NetID there. My card is working fine but the Status just says Waiting.....Does that mean it's trying to connect with VM server but it can't because Talkback is cut?

Mine was on waiting as well, but it took a good few mins before it turned to OK.

I have programmed many cards in my time, but just can not get this fix to work.
I think it might be a rights date issue, but dont know what date to put in, tried a few
but does not work .

all i get is a long message starting with , you have not subscribed to this channel.

Mine was on waiting as well, but it took a good few mins before it turned to OK.

Really? Mine still says Waiting even after a couple of hours. Is your Talkback still on? I thought the Status had something to do with that?

i've been doing my fun card for two days now
and i've just got it to work. i found a old bin file
which i changed the date and i put my ird+bk
number in and i am now up and running
the rights date was 22 ab good luck!

I have programmed many cards in my time, but just can not get this fix to work.
I think it might be a rights date issue, but dont know what date to put in, tried a few
but does not work .

all i get is a long message starting with , you have not subscribed to this channel.

Try changing the Dates in the standard Tier, in Nagraedit, ensure they are all valid, esspecially the Rights date, stick in 22AB for it or Use NagraDate to create your own.

Really? Mine still says Waiting even after a couple of hours. Is your Talkback still on? I thought the Status had something to do with that?

My talkback is cut. Im not sure what it really means if your status is on OK or Watiing, if anything at all.... Try erasing ur card a few times and then flashing again with a fresh ExtEEPROM and Flash, see if it helps..

ok i will try this but one card and box works fine did not need to change rights ??? other box is not playin at all

you dancer got it going changed rights to 22ab and waited less than 5min thanks
but any ideas why ?? other box worked ok ??

Back