FS: Jasper RGH / 120GB Internal HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

Inactive User
Reaction score
With the news that I'm going to lose my job, I am selling some of the 360's that I've collected - I'm even contemplating selling my Simspons LTD Edition :(

First to go is my Jasper Kronos RGH, I don't game and if I do, I can just use my dev kit as that's a Jasper too and far more valuable to me.

Console isn't boxed (although I can probably get one easy enough)

It's Black in Colour, with an official MS 120GB Hard drive attached.

The console itself is the Jasper Kronos. The final motherboard MS released in the phat form and arguably the most reliable.

It comes modded with an Xilinx CoolRunner with 100nf Cap fitted for really good boot times.

Console also comes with:

1 Black Controller
PSU (smaller 150w PSU)
AV Cables - Will supply HD Component if I can find some
Official MS Ethernet cable

Console is in pretty good condition with a new faceplate fitted.

The Drive is modded with LT3.0 too and has FSD / Dashlaunch installed and configured on the Hard Drive.

The console will be sent by 24 hour courier.

Looking for £155 delivered.

~~Mods~~

At mum's just now doing my CV / Will upload photo's to my webspace along with a video of it in operation once I get back - If you can remove this message once I have.

Thanks for looking.

EDIT: On Request.

http://junglerepairs.co.uk/Kronos.mp4

http://junglerepairs.co.uk/Kronos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
£140 takes it, wont leave it up here for too long though.

Need to get rid of a load of xboxes so I'll just eBay them otherwise.

Hi mate can do it for £120 without the remote, av cable and ethernet cable? If you can I'll take it off your hands today.

Deal, although, what is the remote?

Sorry I meant the black controller. Would you be able to provide me with the nand dumps, cpu key, and dvd firmware? If you can't no worries, it'll just make it a bit easier. Can I also have your paypal addy please.

Of course, I'll send it all digitally and retain a copy for redundancy.

PP is [email protected]

Please, cover fees.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment has been sent, covered the fees. Cheers

You'll have to cover fees to adhere to rules, surely?

yes u will have to cover fees to adhere to dw rules fellas, please re-read the rules for trading.

yes u will have to cover fees to adhere to dw rules fellas, please re-read the rules for trading.

Can you clarify this please?

"8, Payment Method to be made via Paypal ONLY, fee’s can be added at sellers discretion but not to exceed 4%. No Payment to be sent as a gift, as this bypass's Paypals protection. Any other method will be at your own risk. All trades are at the risk of the buyer and Digitalworldz cannot be held liable for any indiscretions."

The xbox was £120, of that £120 paypal would have taken £4.28 so I sent a total of £124.28, is this with in the rules?

thats fine :)
it was the payment via gift I think was the problem mate :)

The xbox was £120, of that £120 paypal would have taken £4.28 so I sent a total of £124.28, is this with in the rules?

Once you didnt pay it using paypal gift as you are not covered

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

ayebut with someone like oggy there will be no issue i am sure i mean hes been about for years and helped out a lot of us

ayebut with someone like oggy there will be no issue i am sure i mean hes been about for years and helped out a lot of us

I dont doubt that for a second but the rules are there for a reason :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Wish they had of been in place all them moons ago when I fell fouwl to a deal. I instead sent it as a "gift" and then got "shizzzled on from a great height"

But yes they are here for the seller and the buyer to be safe with thier transaction.

As for Oggy! suppose he's all right like..... ;)

Just out of curiosity and to clarify something.

If I state "£150 delivered" would the expectation be that this was £150.00 + 4% (£6.00) or is it £150.00 all in. Just wondered what peoples thoughts on this are, I guess what I mean is that surely this has to be stipulated in the ad? I would be pretty bummed to find out afterwards that I needed to add on another tenner, or whatever it may be because it was an afterthought.

"fee’s can be added at sellers discretion but not to exceed 4%" is a little open to interpretation and it should probably at least say that it must be indicated. I.E £150 + £5 Del via <x> + 4% Fees.

Cheers received it today, transferred batman across and it's working fine.

i will have a word with admin about this and see if i can clarify this

Just out of curiosity and to clarify something.

If I state "£150 delivered" would the expectation be that this was £150.00 + 4% (£6.00) or is it £150.00 all in. Just wondered what peoples thoughts on this are, I guess what I mean is that surely this has to be stipulated in the ad? I would be pretty bummed to find out afterwards that I needed to add on another tenner, or whatever it may be because it was an afterthought.

"fee’s can be added at sellers discretion but not to exceed 4%" is a little open to interpretation and it should probably at least say that it must be indicated. I.E £150 + £5 Del via <x> + 4% Fees.

If it was my ad and I stated £150 delivered then I would expect to be paying my own paypal fee's,if I wanted to cover them I would just put the price a bit higher :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back