Freecom Hard Drive Classic 500GB External £4.75 missprice

any transactions not authorised wont bge paid m8 you know how cc works im out nothing at the end of the day

Fair enough. You can gloat at me when you get the good through.

How much are you selling em for? :proud:

i bet they dont honour it as if i were the company i would not if i get them you can have 1 at the cost price m8 plus postage

i bet they dont honour it as if i were the company i would not if i get them you can have 1 at the cost price m8 plus postage

Thats no way to run an enterprise, but its a deal :Cheers:. I'll throw in a couple of pints as well.

no m8 ur wrong

off there site

1. Our Contract:- When You place an order with Us, Your order represents Your offer to purchase from Us and is not contractually and/or legally binding until You receive the actual delivery of the order. Your order is processed through various phases including order notification/s, payment/s and security check/s, none of these phases represent Our acceptance of Your order.

They can print what they want David but the minute they take your money they have entered a binding contract with you and thats consumer rights. If they pull it before payment is taken then they are within their rights.

they are a terrible company to deal with , cov city centre they have been around for many a year, for many things they are cheap but ive heard only rumers like but they buy vast quantities of stock that is shall we say not A1 perfect, the queues every day at the shop front with peeps rtn'ing non working goods is huge and nobody but nobody ever gets away without waiting at least an hour for their money back and then it is with poor grace.

good luck, hope you get you drives but i doubt it, simply cos none of these mispriced things ever do, the only people who get anything is a "friend of a friend" especially once it hits the forum scene and people start ordering 3, 4 ,5 10 etc....no chance.

as said by davidh (i think) the contract is not made until they despatch, they can take the money from your credit card and send an e-mail to say its on its way but its still not yours until its actually left their premisses. think this was talked about for ages with a lcd tv form co-op or may be argos 3 years ago.

Actualy David you are right ive just read it does not apply to ecomerce.

Read following from a consumer website.

Step 1: Establishing the offer and acceptance procedure

This is where the E-commerce Regulations can be used to the seller's advantage. It is possible to sell on-line and take payment by credit card without concluding the contract on-line. The solution is to provide that the customer is making an offer on the site and that the contract will be formed only if the customer's order is accepted – and that taking payment from the customer's credit card does not indicate cceptance.

On-line merchant accounts provide for making refunds to a customer's credit card. Therefore, the terms should explain that, while the customer's card may be debited before the contract is formed, if the customer's order is ultimately rejected, a refund will be made immediately.

Isn't it amazing, it's made it to the most popular product on their web site.

Ordered 1 yesterday anybody know if I could use this with my DVD Player Via the USB port?

Yes it should work (if you get it at that price - very unlikely though) - you'll have to format it with Fat32...

Thnx m8 stupid question but how would I format it, would it just be by installing it on ma laptop then pressing format

You know its a 3.5" usb hdd ???

All you do is connect it to your lappy by usb and it will probably already be formatted but if not then go to "my computer" and right click on the new drive and select format.

anyone had an emails confirming getting it at this price?

or emails saying otherwise?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Not had a conformation of order just the order request conformation to say they have accepted it but it hasnt gone through yet, i think it will get cancelled probably but it was worth the try :proud:

They used to be a decent, cheap firm a good few years ago, and I used them regularly, but they steadily started upping their prices, and the service went down hill, I've not used them for ages now.

These mis priced goods never seem to turn up, good luck though...!

good luck, hope you get you drives but i doubt it, simply cos none of these mispriced things ever do, the only people who get anything is a "friend of a friend" especially once it hits the forum scene and people start ordering 3, 4 ,5 10 etc....no chance.

:Clap: well said,greed utter greed
would you buy that many @ normal price ? lol

Back