Freecom Hard Drive Classic 500GB External £4.75 missprice

Nice 1 mate going to test their resolve now, tempted to order 10+ lol :Cheers: Comes to £10.08 inc delivery for me, still good though.

Cheers m8 just ordered 2 cost £16.00 odds with postage. Just hope they take the payment as once they do the contract is formed and binding.

Have some rep m8

Nice 1 mate going to test their resolve now, tempted to order 10+ lol :Cheers: Comes to £10.08 inc delivery for me, still good though.

just ordered one thanks, in desperate need of hdd space, but i never get these missprice things!

Not ordered any but bulk ordering will alarm them guys. butthen again theres probably a million other people doing the same lol

Not ordered any but bulk ordering will alarm them guys. butthen again theres probably a million other people doing the same lol

Yeah - Just got to hope the early one's slip through.....It will also depend on how many they normally sell....a sudden demand could alert them as well

Just ordered one at £10.87; they confirmed my order by email.

Lets see if I get it!!

Thanks for the tip !

Cheers m8 just ordered 2 cost £16.00 odds with postage. Just hope they take the payment as once they do the contract is formed and binding.

Have some rep m8
no m8 ur wrong

off there site

1. Our Contract:- When You place an order with Us, Your order represents Your offer to purchase from Us and is not contractually and/or legally binding until You receive the actual delivery of the order. Your order is processed through various phases including order notification/s, payment/s and security check/s, none of these phases represent Our acceptance of Your order.

Looks like too small a company to even remotely honour the price. In fact it looks a little suspect to me and would be very cautious about handing over payment details.

Has anybody actually bought anything from here before?

lol it is if you can make 150 +

If its a genuine site then they aint going to honour it, and if its not then you're gonna have the hassle.

That being said, if you all recieve them at the end of the week then I will be gutted I didn't order one.

there is no hassle m8 tell cc comp goods not received and dont pay so no loss

If its a genuine site then they aint going to honour it, and if its not then you're gonna have the hassle.

That being said, if you all recieve them at the end of the week then I will be gutted I didn't order one.

What about ID fraud?

any transactions not authorised wont bge paid m8 you know how cc works im out nothing at the end of the day

Back