Freecom Hard Drive Classic 500GB External £4.75 missprice

:Clap:
would you buy that many @ normal price ? lol

No you're right people wouldn't buy that many at the normal price........but when you go to Asda etc and there lagers & Beers are on offer do you say " no thanks i'll wait until they are the normal price"? ....I think not :proud:

Oh by btw - if by any chance they do turn up - I'm keeping one for myself and using a couple as xmas prezzies..... not greed or looking to make money but save money

Last edited:
slightly different though marty
as the beers are on special and not a pricing error
as everybody knew full well what that was :)

also websites have wised up to pricing errors and now can get out of it as pointed out by Davih in there terms and conditions

unlike a few years ago when we all knew there was a chance the company would honour the deal
not anymore

Slightly different yes mate, but in principle the same.....looking for a bargain... You need to take a chance although you know they probably won't turn up -
On another note, how many people see an offer in a paper etc, go to the store to be told "sorry a printing error" ..... They go and try to get things at the offer price and then don't bother when the price is higher.
It's a way of life - Either on the net or in a shop people always want bargains - special offers, freebies, or mis-priced items

Oh anyone got theirs yet?? Not had an email confirming or rejecting the order, just an email confirming the order has been placed

Just come off the phone to them, and after waitin 15mins for somebody to answer they said that the order was not going through as they had made a picing error. And that none of the orders would be honoured. So looks like we have had no luck this time

Just come off the phone to them, and after waitin 15mins for somebody to answer they said that the order was not going through as they had made a picing error. And that none of the orders would be honoured. So looks like we have had no luck this time

why go on the phone to em ya would of been better been patient and sitting and waiting thats just an invitation for them to look into the order

why go on the phone to em ya would of been better been patient and sitting and waiting thats just an invitation for them to look into the order

Im guessing the company isn't big enough to not inspect each and every order(especially if there has been a large amount of orders for the one item).

The wifey is out now so just asked her to check the bank statement, and I called them up cause had no confirmation of the order just order request so I wanted to know what was happening with the order as I had chosen next day delivery thats why

has anyone checked balance to see if their money has been taken?

I've been keeping an eye on my account online - nothing taken out yet.......Don't expect to hear from them now - It did say 3-5 day delivery and nothing yet

I ordered 1 on the 20th: got a confirmation email but that's all.

No cash taken of my card yet.

Back