free wireless router from t/w

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
if u belong to t/w phone them up u can have a free wirelees router off them they will want u to buy cards off them say u allready have them and go to ebay or somewhere u can get them cheap
the router is a

netgear wgr614 v6 NETGEAR WGR614 54 Mbps 802.11g Wireless Router

we meet again :)

i dont have telewest, will this work on ntl.... lmao

damn i wish i was in a t/w area...
what do you mean by cards???

what do we quote? cant just ring them up and say give me a router lol

i heard about this i thought that you have to have a 4mb line though ? i aint seen the link yet though

Telewest are offering a free gift in return for a further 12 months commitment from their customers. Nobody is being forced to take the offer, and Telewest are making no attempts to hide the fact that the free router comes with the 12 month contract condition.

off digital spy

i just phoned them up and said "apparently telwest are giving free routers?" and the woman goes yeah do i want one.

HIya

I called T/w yesterday and had no problems ordering this at all. Approx 10 days delivery - I mentioned I had heard about it on a forum and was told nothing about a 12 month contract - however I have no plans to change anyway!

I am also on the 4mb BB so according to this thread I was eligible for it anyway!

Bargain - thanks a lot to the OP - boyfriend was pondering his navel as to whether to replace our crap linksys that crashes daily.
Having spoken to a friend who does faults at T/w - he did pull a face at our recent acquirement - so hopefully it's not too bad (for free who can grumble!)

Karen

if u belong to t/w phone them up u can have a free wirelees router off them they will want u to buy cards off them say u allready have them and go to ebay or somewhere u can get them cheap
the router is a

netgear wgr614 v6 NETGEAR WGR614 54 Mbps 802.11g Wireless Router

cheers m8, just rang them on its way, here in about 7 days. just rang and said i heard about your free wireless router offer and they took my name and address details. cheers m8. jon :Cheers:

wireless

phoned tw ordered router but they made me upgrade 4mb or i had to pay for router £60 tried to sell me cards for £20 each there were quite persitant on this but talked my way out of buying cards router will be here within 72hrs

Back