free sat.

steve2493

DW Member +
Reaction score
can u get free satellite channels with a dream box?
found a guy selling dreamboxs claiming to be able to get sky for free
h**p://essex.gumtree.com/essex/24/17060724.html
cheap at £249 (christmas special) lol.

Pre-set-up cardsharing for private shares has been going on for a long while. It is in no way whatsoever supported on this forum, and 100% not recommended. When this kind of piracy becomes widespread it ends with a big blow to those of us that love this hobby ~sky close the weak holes.
This method of ripping off customers is no good for anyone other than the guy that makes the quick profit. You pay and end up with a crap service until its closed down for being illegal, then at best just lose your money. Be warned to stay well clear and hope that the guy gets arrested asap before too many fall victim.

i emailed this guy and asked him is does the box need a card, he say's it doesn't use any cards it works straight from the box!

How can he do it with not a card. I know it is a rip off. But how can it be done.

By getting the keys over the internet via a server.

The link above explains it better.

Lol in the ad he says you take it out of the box and plug it into your TV. No mentions of a broadband connection it would be a bit silly of him if he didn't mention this in the ad therefore it could be a possibility of some form of emu that decrypts Sky channels but I wouldn't take the risk its just too much money to loose on something thats not guaranteed.

there is no emulation for decrypting sky.
This is a cardsharing scam to earn the seller profit.

Your right there Pinki. Out of interest I asked him whether the box needs a broadband connection for it to work this what he said;

"Yes that is correct, but it does not use any speed from your broadband, but since broadband is such a common thing, everyone uses it now. Just take a wire from your modem or router and have it plugged into the dreambox."

Back