free mobile phone/ ipod/xbox

cleo3

Inactive User
Reaction score
Now you can get free up to date gadgets by just referring friends to your site, just click on the link, sign up ( thats free too ! ) and then refer friends with your own referral number, once you've reached the amount of credits you will receive the free gift which you have opted to choose, I chose the LG viewty and need 31 referrals thats all.http://www.xpango.com/?ref=91333360
Clap::banana:

aint these sites a lot of bullsh!t?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

nothing in this world is free.you don"t get anything for nothing.

why dont we just invite everyone from here then we all join then when everone has wot they want we never go back
me first tho pmsl

What kind of sh** is this mate. Read the rules, obey them. Its there for a purpose. Why do you even bother posting this crap, because firstly nothing in this world is for free and secondly you benefit yourself!

This is like phone companies offering free xbox 360's - unless you take a £75 tariff with a rubbish phone you end up paying for it.

i agree mate id say most of the sites like this are bull as well lol

Did this for an xbox (original) and it took a while (posting on ebay, but dont do that because theyll ban you now) but i got it in the end. Its finding people willing to do it thats the problem, good luck though.

Back