Apple TV 2nd Generation Bargain

buy a Raspberry PI for 35 quid, and install RaspXBMC on it.

Ok I'm been a bit thick here but was,t all the fuss about Apple TV about I don't really understand it, so what I,m I missing please explan. :)

It's nothing special, a media player box that connects to your tv, and runs some limited apps. More useful to people who own iPhones and ipads let's them use mirroring from the iPad or iPhone to their tv. So really just another over rated product for ISheep...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It's the best thing I've bought. Only use it for navi-x plugin, it's simple and works......just like the wife.

It's nothing special, a media player box that connects to your tv, and runs some limited apps. More useful to people who own iPhones and ipads let's them use mirroring from the iPad or iPhone to their tv. So really just another over rated product for ISheep...

Cheers m8, that will save me some cash then :)

Got to agree with this, it's just average at best. I bought a 2nd gen last December and sold it after 6 weeks. Even streaming HD from pc buffered constantly, and icefilms was practically unwatchable on it. As mentioned elsewhere on this thread, just stick with XBMC on the PC.

what I've seen of navi-x and the like on all the devices then I really was going to get one to play with....had an android, that went, didn't like the menu/wand thing. have navi-x running on 2 PS3's here, and a revo so sorted, but nearly bought one of these (well the older version any way) for the spare room in the lab, just for navi-x.....

what I've seen of navi-x and the like on all the devices then I really was going to get one to play with....had an android, that went, didn't like the menu/wand thing. have navi-x running on 2 PS3's here, and a revo so sorted, but nearly bought one of these (well the older version any way) for the spare room in the lab, just for navi-x.....

I've got navi-x running on my pc version and a linux version as well and more often than not get a could not open file error. Any ideas on how to fix this. Running eden v11 and latest version of navi-x

tryed it on a laptop on wireless and had the same issue,pc is plugged into the router and that works ok

Back