Free Microsoft Hardware!! Best Freebie in ages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
firstly thanks DJJama for the post :Cheers:

got my mouse today thanks

just been on site to try again and seems when you get to the page where you choose your item its giving an error.... tried it a few times... looks like games up lol...

i have one it come today
it was the desktop wirless 6000
im well happy with it

They didn't accept my PO BOX, so I had to give my address..

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

So should be with me next friday, hopefully?

yyyyyeeeeeyyyyy i got my e-mail today now need to wait for 10 days for delivery,
is there anything else wor doing for on the list lol

awwwwwwwww i got a e-mail today saying they out of stock with Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 so i need to pick something from the following link,
Microsoft Hardware Mouse and Keyboard?Home Page
can someone help me out what i should go for?

i got the same email today so i replied saying there is nothing that comes close to the 8000.
they are meant to replace like for like so i told them if they googled the product they would find it still on sale in some stores

i got the same email today so i replied saying there is nothing that comes close to the 8000.
they are meant to replace like for like so i told them if they googled the product they would find it still on sale in some stores

haha thats what i did, i e-mailed them saying am used to 8000 so i rather get the same product replace,
now just need to see what happens, let me know what reply u get when u get one

Last edited:
see if you are getting something.do you get a tracking number or does the item just turn up.

it just turns up m8 . you get a email telling you , you will receive it in 7 - 10 working days and it turns up whenever

just got an email finally asking for my address to send the sidewinder x8 mouse to, after a number of emails, 1st about what to try to get it working, then i replied still no good, then they asked for receipt and photo of back of mouse, just used photoshop to do these, and now they emailed saying they will replace it and asked for the address to send to.Just just replied so hopefully will get soon. :) Now to try for a x6 keyboard soon.

I said a wireless desktop laser 6000 had broken keys, but they want a pic of the underside, anyone got one?

haha thats what i did, i e-mailed them saying am used to 8000 so i rather get the same product replace,
now just need to see what happens, let me know what reply u get when u get one

got a reply this morning.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We would like to inform you that we are currently investigating your request. As the Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 is obsolete, it is out of production.

Once we have some solution for you we will contact you immediately.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back