Free Microsoft Hardware!! Best Freebie in ages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 business day and i got nothing in today? how about u guy hows ur luck going lol

just keep at it m8 . you are given a link in the email you first receive from microsoft . click that and it will take you to the form you filled in . just keep posting messages

just making myself sure if am doing it right, when u click the link is it the one wher it says "View Incident Online"? cos that takes u to another window and ask for ur e-mail address, than when u give ur e-mail address u recieve another e-mail with another link, than when u click that link it takes u to another window but to be honest i don't know what to do there cos there nothing to click on there?

Last edited:
Can any of you lads tell me how long from receiving the email saying you getting a replacement till it arrives at your door

Can any of you lads tell me how long from receiving the email saying you getting a replacement till it arrives at your door

aorund a week m8 as they come direct from germany (well mine did anyway. )

put in another item late last night and this afternoon got a reply back, did not want to know anything else.

HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

yyyyyeeeeeyyyyy i got my e-mail today now need to wait for 10 days for delivery,
is there anything else wor doing for on the list lol

i got Microsoft Wireless Entertainment 8000 is its value really £150 over here?
how about u what did go for?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back