Free Microsoft Hardware!! Best Freebie in ages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on a couple of forums a few moments ago that the MSPID doesn't work, and microsoft send you a bill.. I don't know what to think now >.<

Alright, I suppose I'll take your word for it.. As I've sent off for the same :p

Going to try this!

miffew can you send a pic of the x6?? want to PS the pid if they ask for pic

My keyboard should arrive tomorrow, so I'll try and take a picture if I'm not caught up in anything :p.

thanks m8.

When did you take this picture? Also do you think they will take it... Since you cannot see the PID?

Have you sent this picture to anyone else?

Didn't hear anything for weeks, just got an email today saying it's being dispatched :)

coolnow,

what happened in your case? did you just tell them it wasnt working? and did they respond before?

coolnow,

what happened in your case? did you just tell them it wasnt working? and did they respond before?

Basically, i actually wrote that it was a gift and it stopped working. I used the cliche "i've tried everything, new batteries, new laptop etc", then i asked them if they could do something. They confirmed they got my request and could replace it for me, the email took a day or two to come. Then they asked in that email to complete the information such as Name, Address etc. I replied, and they said thanks, we're going to process this info. I heard nothing for two whole weeks, i replied back saying "can you not help then? I really need to get this working for college", and today i got an email saying "sorry for the delay, but we've dispatched the product".

Delay could be due to the amount of people doing this, so i suggest, People please don't abuse this too much, order one thing and don't be greedy. Don't want to see the modem scene all over again ;)

Just be patient mate, if you get no response, wait. If you still haven't got anything, forget about it.

is it true what the other member said? model 7000 is also out of stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back