Free Microsoft Hardware!! Best Freebie in ages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo.. tried again last night then got this email this morning :)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft® Customer Services.

In reference to your support case number ID: 1234567890, I am glad to inform you that I can offer you a warranty replacement for the hardware you are facing difficulties with.

Please allow approx. 10 days for the package to be delivered once it has been sent from our side. If you have not received the replacement for 14 days please reply to this email. I suggest you mention the support case number in your reply.

Many thanks for contacting us.

Kind regards,

just received my x8 sidewinder mouse . what a bit of kit thanks ms

Ive still heard nothing ive even emailed them about it and heard nothing.

just had my x6 keyboard today . i didnt even has a reply email from them , they just sent it out so theres still hope lads

i ordered mine 2 weeks ago had an email 6 days ago saying please allow 5 days for delivery once its left our side looks like i might not be gettting one

i ordered mine 2 weeks ago had an email 6 days ago saying please allow 5 days for delivery once its left our side looks like i might not be gettting one

thank you finder

Last edited:
cool, fingers cross i know its kindda late trying now but am gonna give it a go, got nothing to lose right? right haha,
oh thanks mate who ever posted this great find

Just given it a go did online never asked for proof of receipt, but will see what happens says u hav to wait 1 business day to hear from them.
hopefully will work tried for a mouse

Just given it a go did online never asked for proof of receipt, but will see what happens says u hav to wait 1 business day to hear from them.
hopefully will work tried for a mouse

i got the same thing about the 1 business day thing, see what happens 2morrow

they want me to send photos of the numbers on the base.has anyone got bye this.thanks original poster.

well seeing as i never get any of these offers i decided to give it a try thinking i had missed out tryed again then gave it a final try heard nothing until 3 emails drop into my inbox all items have been ordered and will arrive between 5 and 14 days just wait now to see if ups appears at the door

iam after that you my self m8 . but i had a email the otherday saying that the desktop 8000 has been discontinued . but i know a few people on here have had them
cheers m8 if i get one i will post it on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back