Free Microsoft Hardware!! Best Freebie in ages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget that, my man sounds like he's from Japan XD

Thank you for the information provided.

We are happily informing you that your free of charge replacement order
has been placed.

Please find the order details below.

:)

Did you use the link that i mentioned above? If not can I get an update?

ill take a picture of mine for you :) wait, how do you want it? (which side view)

booohooo :end:

they are now wanting proof of purchase and wont budge unless you have it, not even a dodgy picture works now, i have tried a couple of times now and same thing, they have sussed us out friends lol

yea even logitech hav worked this out to, tried ordering a 2nd keyboard and they want to collect the faulty and the replacement, so just emailed them saying i was away for a while and i would return these wen back and that they should cancel any pickup they arranged. So u cant order for than 1 thing from logitech they must keep record of ur address as I change the name and email. Or maybe it logs your ip address. As for M$ I ordered a sidewinder x6 and they never even asked for picture or any proof, but the support link on page 1 of this thread to where you requested a replacement is now dead so maybe they have worked it out by now.

oh oh microsoft have sent me an email saying they want photos of the product i wanted replacing and the product i recived as they said i have been committing fraud

oh oh microsoft have sent me an email saying they want photos of the product i wanted replacing and the product i recived as they said i have been committing fraud

Did you get an email that your replacement is being shipped before they needed proof?

how many products did u ask microsoft for then ? I would just close the email account that you used to contact microsoft and forget it, dont see them doing much really

it was a sidewinder mouse and keboard they said keyboard was out of stock and sent me laser 7000 but all 3 came now they sent an email saying they want photos of the product i wanted replacing and the products i recieved and my adress to confirm my self to rule out fraud and yes they never asked for proof

Arrrgh - I asked last night for a picture of a sidewinder x6 mouse and epicz very kindly sorted out 2 pictures - out of focus as requested lol- I havent sent them off yet and good job too as I have just realised that it was a x8 mouse I have requested from them DOH!!

So new request -Has any kind sole got a X8 Sidewinder mouse that they could take a out of focus picture of for little old me. Out of focus or blurry would be fantastic.:proud:

still waiting for mine to show up, only got emails today and yestoday that i would have a sidewinder x6 and a sidewinder x8 mouse within 10 days time will see wat happens but they must be on to this by now as u cant get on to the hardware replacement page is there any new link ? u they deleted it altogether ?

dont no what mouse i had but ive deleted my account now so would not be able to send now anyway

i wonder how they figured it out? They might be going through all orders without proof and checking the pids

did this last week

and with emails bouncing with ms support and myself and sending me dead links, got this email today

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

In reference to your support case with reference number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrm you that I can offer you a warranty replacement for the hardware you're facing difficulties with however I request you to write back to us with the following information, for us to place an order on your behalf for a replacement

Name:
Complete Mailing Address:
Phone number:
Email id:
Postal Code:

Many thanks for contacting us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back