Free Microsoft Hardware!! Best Freebie in ages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a keyboard. Then I got the email saying no to the mouse. Then I got another email from another source asking for my details to send the mouse. It seems they have two sources.

How long from the "email about them saying how long it will take", does it get to you? Like how long from that email to the product arriving at your house.

i recieved my keyboard and mouse in 7days also if u reply back to them when u recieve ur product explaining that ur replacement is not working they will let u choose from a list for another product.....i did this and have ordered the 12 button mouse

They told me the product i wanted was out of stock or obsolete, so i picked another, but no reply after 2 days.... emailing them back now to check if they've acknowledged it.

They havnt responded back to me either... I'm telling you they know now... Doing checks prolly

Received my mouse this morning, still waiting for the keyboard. >.<

they are wanting to see proof of purchase for a desktop 8000 kit and i also tried for the sidewinder x8 and they want proof of purchase on that, i know that if i say it was a gift then that will sort out the proof problem but then they will want a photo of the items showing the pid that i have already gave them from the MsPid program, can anyone help me please ?

Get a picture (somehow) then photoshop your PID onto it?

Get a picture (somehow) then photoshop your PID onto it?

hmm, not sure about photoshop mate, never used it in my life, could you or anyone else with experience maybe help me with this ?

Is there a serial number on the back of the x6 keyboard?? also if there is one... wouldn't it be unique to each one?

Maybe too members who received x6's can compare serial numbers and let us know.

hmm, not sure about photoshop mate, never used it in my life, could you or anyone else with experience maybe help me with this ?

ok i now have two great photos of each item , i have photoshop installed too but have never used it and dont even know where to start ?

Can anyone help ?

Last edited:
ok i now have two great photos of each item, i have photoshop installed too but have never used it and dont even know where to start ?

Can anyone help ?

ok, i have sent a photo of the x8 to them, not a very good photo at all, thought it was but its not, i will wait and see what happens.

The picture of the desktop 8000 i had is not from the rear, i forgot it had to be from the rear of it, hahahha, what a silly person i am.

Cant find an 8000 desktop picture of the back, does anyone have an 8000 that can take a photo please, front and back would be good, you can blurr out your pid if you like and then i just need to try and figure out how to digitally superimpose the pid i have on there instead, this will be fun and games, lol. ?

Last edited:
Could always say your camera is rubbish quality and so you couldn't get a good quality picture of it.

(I'm sure this has been said in previous replies)

To the guys who are waiting, i just received the same exact email as i did 3 days ago telling me my order is out of stock and to choose another one. I changed my pick and they emailed me back saying the same item i chose before (desktop 7000) was out of stock, even though i replied with my new order (business hardware). Seems sometimes emails are missed or not read properly, so i sent it again, now just with the name and part number of the product.

OMG!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

replacement ordered...

this is awesome

thanks all!!

Yeah Im on the some e-mails get lost go missing bandwagon. I replied to their "Do the following to fix it" email and they replied saying why have you not replied lol. Well I sent the email again and have waited for a reply....3 days and counting. Also noticed that the emails I get from them seem to be at night - Usually after 9pm....so god knows where they are based lol.

based in south africa or india going by the names on the emails, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back